Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Raisin' Bran

It was really Faydra's fault, though; she was the official matchmaker of King's Landing, and demanded pay in raisins in wine (a lot of raisins and wine) for her services. Robert may have figured the raisins were chaper than golden dragons (or more probably didn't care); but if so, he was dead wrong.

CB needs to stop this campaign of misinformation.  He knows very well that I do not curse.  (It's all glitter and unicorns over here.)

In fact, his lying has become so bad that I overheard him telling a reporter that M&Ms are the same as Smarties.

• 2 weeks later...

Jezzie remembers her tie dyed underwear were the hit of the boys locker room...sadly her romantic choices were of the pin-striped variety...and they refused her peace-loving advances... :bawl:

Count Balerion has convinced all of the other neighborhood cats that he can control the weather.

In reality, he just figured out the timing of the sprinklers.  Nevertheless, he is feared and admired by his feline friends.

As always Count Balerion keeps a pack of mint tipped, oregano incense sticks in his pocket protector. Being rather on the long side they do tend to go up his nose if he turns too rapidly the wrong way. Sometimes things get complicated when nerds try to look cool.:rofl:

Archived