Raisin' Bran

Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Miss Child obviously stole all my other colours, because she foolishly thought i was color blind...

:smoking:

Rock glues little paper dog-ears, dog-noses, tails, and feet to all his crayons. They're actually pretty cute. He likes to move them around the table while yelling "Woof! Woof!"

Bran is an only child who used to deny drawing on the walls of his parents' home as a youngster.  Since he had no siblings to blame, he invented a ghost friend.  To keep up the charade, Bran had to make his drawings exceedingly more disturbing.  His parents began to seriously worry about his state of mind and called in help.

Bran's family home was even featured in an episode of Ghost Hunters.

Destiel is a an urban explorer that is not doing the best in her enterprise. She uncovered what appeared to be a drug stash in one location and a dead body in another... To make it safe she hired a team to take safe and clean locations and turn them into sets that look the part of rotted abandoned architecture.

DC got amnesia a few years ago. A "friend" of hers got her to believe they were in a drug cartel together as runners. In order to avoid the wrath of the cartel, they needed to run approximately 5 kilos of product a week. When her "friend" got injured and was laid up for 2 months, DC's load increased to 10 kilos a week. Once exhaustion set in from the heightened anxiety and sleep deprivation, the "friend" told her the "truth". She now runs 2 kilos a week to a guy named Curley in Tokyo.

The only reason RB2G knows all of this is because  *dramatic pause*  he is Curley  (CSI Miami themesong blasting in the background)

Edited by siyxx

I knew it!  Siyxx is the informant. Good job weeding him out, Bran. 

I always thought there was something strange about that one. I mean, super-stylish and all, but it's a dog. Curley said "not dog, just American". I told him that was racist. 

Meanwhile, CB just shows people his excessive photo collection of sushi cats as a way of saying hello. 

DC carries the complete set of ASOIAF volumes with her at all times, and has the charming habit of throwing them at random people. I think it's her way of trying to get people to read them.

CB once ripped the tag off a tag off a mattress, mixed darks and whites in the wash, and leaves the TV on all night rather than turn it off. Obviously this makes him one of the most evil people in the world today.

Minstral built a studio in his home to have a place to jam with his buddies and he decided that he could DIY the soundproofing using egg cartons.

No one told him to remove the eggs first.  The room now has a funky smell to accompany the funky grooves.

RB has discovered that DC is another of Mistral's sockpuppets. Probably she used the secret handshake or something. I think that covers everyone, yes?

Count Baleriion puts the toilet paper around the wrong way.