Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Raisin' Bran

Honeyed Chicken once had a promising career in the CIA (Chicken Insurance Agency).  He led the sales numbers for "Road Crossing Assistance" for many years.  Unfortunately the claims figures skyrocketed in the '80s when dad jokes first got their big break. 

He hasn't crossed a road ever since.  Don't ask me why.

:rofl:

Jez Bell applied too much eye shadow yesterday by mistake, but ended up liking the effect. It reminded her of her goth days in high school, so as a retro thing she went all goth and showed up for work that way. Her boss was not pleased because both the kids and their moms freaked out when they saw their day care teacher that way.

Honeyed chicken had a brief but torrid affair with a bottle of soy sauce. The relationship was a bit salty, but it resulted in a beautiful child. HC liked the name “Teri” and his Mrs chose the middle name “Yaki”. 

Jez once was a natural blonde, but got tired of being asked by drunken slobs in bars if it was true that blondes have more fun and would she "like to have some with me". She now wears a mohawk dyed a lovely shade of chartreuse.

Honeyed chicken sometimes likes to put on a day-glo vest and direct traffic.  As he knows nothing about the efficient management of vehicular congestion, he just stands in the middle of the street and vogues.  

And I'd be damned good at it too! ;)

Jez's brief career as an opera diva came crashing down when it turned out she just couldn't gain an ounce. She could sure as hell hit those high notes and shatter glass with the best of the sopranos, but fit into the costumes? Merde! They don't make size zero dresses for opera divas.

Archived