Can't believe Cercei will burn them *ALL*

Nakraal

Is there any reason to burn them all? As if igniting all hidden wildfire caches?

Why not just ignite the one below the sept of Baelor to eliminate the High Sparrow and most of his minions.

I can go as afar as predicting her final scene of the season being her having a walk of atone.. ee revenge amidst the ruins with rains of castamere playing in the background? Then next season comes her final downfall when all KL rebels and she experiences a last scene ala Blackwater only now theres no Tywin comming in the hall but a mob.

15 hours ago, Nakraal said:

Is there any reason to burn them all? As if igniting all hidden wildfire caches?

Why not just ignite the one below the sept of Baelor to eliminate the High Sparrow and most of his minions.

I can go as afar as predicting her final scene of the season being her having a walk of atone.. ee revenge amidst the ruins with rains of castamere playing in the background? Then next season comes her final downfall when all KL rebels and she experiences a last scene ala Blackwater only now theres no Tywin comming in the hall but a mob.

I think that is exactly what she is going to do. Problem is the wildfire won't be contained there and she will end up burning most of the city down including the Red Keep.

Cersei will likely only intend the destruction of the Sept of Baelor. However, when the Mad King was having caches of wildfire placed throughout the city, he was having them placed such that they would chain-react with each other to wipe out the city more or less in an instant. Thus, in trying to destroy the Sept, the wildfire there will set off caches of wildfire elsewhere that Cersei didn't know about or think about.

2 hours ago, Kytheros said:

Cersei will likely only intend the destruction of the Sept of Baelor. However, when the Mad King was having caches of wildfire placed throughout the city, he was having them placed such that they would chain-react with each other to wipe out the city more or less in an instant. Thus, in trying to destroy the Sept, the wildfire there will set off caches of wildfire elsewhere that Cersei didn't know about or think about.

Yep exactly. 

6 hours ago, KINGpanther said:

The death of Tommen will push her over the edge and use the wildfire.

I don't think it will be the death of Tommen that will push her over the edge, I think its the other way around. Every move Cersei makes comes back to bite her in the butt. She makes the HS and allows the faith militia to form and she gets arrested because of it. She has the mountain show his true power, and trail by combat is cancelled. I think she is at a point now where she has no choice but to destroy the HS and in doing that Marg will die. That will cause Tommen to kill himself, so once again Cersei makes things worst.

5 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

http://i.imgur.com/ujb3wWi.jpg

Just wanted to post this

LOL classic.

5 hours ago, Bran Snow said:

I don't think it will be the death of Tommen that will push her over the edge, I think its the other way around. Every move Cersei makes comes back to bite her in the butt. She makes the HS and allows the faith militia to form and she gets arrested because of it. She has the mountain show his true power, and trail by combat is cancelled. I think she is at a point now where she has no choice but to destroy the HS and in doing that Marg will die. That will cause Tommen to kill himself, so once again Cersei makes things worst.

This doe's make more sense.

11 hours ago, Bran Snow said:

Yeah or the Wildifre spreads to the Red Keep and Tommen jumps from a window in order to escape the fire.

It would fit with the Valonqar prophecy though: Tommen dying due to actions of the faith, Cercei going mad & trying to extinguish Baelor's sept and thereby setting the city on fire.. And the valonqar killing her, either because she asks him to or to save part of the city..?

(I do hope Margary lives... although surviving king no. 3 might be a bit optimistic..)

On June 17, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Kytheros said:

Think of the Doom of Valyria writ small: everything will go BOOM! all at once from multiple locations interconnected beneath the ground.

9 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Think of the Doom of Valyria writ small: everything will go BOOM! all at once from multiple locations interconnected beneath the ground.

I hope LF's brothel survives.  They got some hot chicks in there.

On 6/17/2016 at 10:17 AM, Kytheros said:

Even if there aren't any other hidden caches of wildfire... it's still freaking wildfire. The stuff is still insanely combustible even when in direct contact with water and diluted as seen in season 2. Igniting even a single cache it likely to spread throughout the city even if the ignition point is limited to the Sept.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, The Lash said:

I hope LF's brothel survives.  They got some hot chicks in there.

Well, the certainly would be hot.

Anyway, I like the idea of Cercei's plan backfiring and killing Tommen. She always thinks she has some super plan that will result in her winning, and it never works out. She got stuck with Robert instead of Rhaegar, the HS will be her downfall, and she didn't even get to use her ace-in-the-hole FrankenGregor. She is not a smart character, and relies on overconfidence which will be her downfall, with her enduring more and more suffering along the way.

Tommen is weak and feeble, but at least he has a soul.  The High Septon pretty much has him brainwashed, and I know he will due.  But I hope he goes out well and relatively painless.  Margaery is gonna jump ship on him I am sure. I feel for him a little.  

1 hour ago, A Man is Tired said:

Well, the certainly would be hot.

Anyway, I like the idea of Cercei's plan backfiring and killing Tommen. She always thinks she has some super plan that will result in her winning, and it never works out. She got stuck with Robert instead of Rhaegar, the HS will be her downfall, and she didn't even get to use her ace-in-the-hole FrankenGregor. She is not a smart character, and relies on overconfidence which will be her downfall, with her enduring more and more suffering along the way.

Archived