Can't believe Cercei will burn them *ALL*

Nakraal

Jon might become the heir to the IT, no problem there. But I quoted something in the lines "when he will be aware he is the heir". He isn't the heir and can't beand thats a fact. In the same manner that Danny also is not the heir. Maybe at some point the laws of inheritance will be reintroduced, or a far reached scenario will have Rhaegar actually marrying Lyanna before he was slain (the Targs allowed dual marriage I think) making him the next in the line but until that time he is not the heir.

In any case imho I can't see Jon becoming the King. His story, when concluded, I believe will be that of the tragic hero more or less.

9 minutes ago, Nakraal said:

Jon might become the heir to the IT, no problem there. But I quoted something in the lines "when he will be aware he is the heir". He isn't the heir and can't beand thats a fact. In the same manner that Danny also is not the heir. Maybe at some point the laws of inheritance will be reintroduced, or a far reached scenario will have Rhaegar actually marrying Lyanna before he was slain (the Targs allowed dual marriage I think) making him the next in the line but until that time he is not the heir.

In any case imho I can't see Jon becoming the King. His story, when concluded, I believe will be that of the tragic hero more or less.

IF Lyanna and Rhaegar were legally married he is the Heir to the Iron Throne.

King's Guard do not guard bastards with their life. Their duty was to Viserion, once the King was dead, IF John was illegitimate. People seem to always forget this or ignore this lol.

22 minutes ago, Nakraal said:

If you don’t want to see Jon become king, I suggest you not watch tonight’s episode. :-)  

17 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

If you don’t want to see Jon become king, I suggest you not watch tonight’s episode. :-)  

The big thing though is that both can be right, Jon could become King and still be the tragic hero. 

Whats important is the Magic in Kings blood, and Targaryan Blood and Both Jon and Danny have that, and that will be whats needed to defeat the Night's King.

40 minutes ago, Lyin' Ned said:

I would've cheered to the heavens if only Septon Bernie and Unella and Lancel and the other members of the Westboro Baptist church had burned, but my heart broke for Marg, Loras and Pure Cinnamon Roll Mace. 

Damn and she got Uncle Kevan too.

She was almost indifferent to Tommen, and didnt even flinch when seeing his body (which would have been messed up). Compare to her breakdown when Joffrey was killed, and sadness when Mycella was killed. I thought when Tommen pretty much isolated her she may start to resent him. Tommen's body wasnt even cold and she was crowning herself Queen and ruler. 

Maybe she might marry Jamie now.  Everyone knows about their relationship, and 6 out of 7 kingdoms will oppose her anyway (the other being The Kingdom of the Rock of which Jamie is lord of). Jamie and Cersei should marry, and start their own 'pure blood' dynasty like the Targaryens. 

Not the way Jaime looked at her. He stared daggers at her from the balcony. I actually thought he would stab her but I am thinking its more of Arya's thing now she still has to kill green eyes.

2 minutes ago, Adam141414 said:

She was almost indifferent to Tommen, and didnt even flinch when seeing his body (which would have been messed up). Compare to her breakdown when Joffrey was killed, and sadness when Mycella was killed. I thought when Tommen pretty much isolated her she may start to resent him. Tommen's body wasnt even cold and she was crowning herself Queen and ruler. 

Maybe she might marry Jamie now.  Everyone knows about their relationship, and 6 out of 7 kingdoms will oppose her anyway (the other being The Kingdom of the Rock of which Jamie is lord of). Jamie and Cersei should marry, and start their own 'pure blood' dynasty like the Targaryens. 

That would be a good idea but I expect Jaime to do a little Queenslaying.

8 minutes ago, Masha said:

Not the way Jaime looked at her. He stared daggers at her from the balcony. I actually thought he would stab her but I am thinking its more of Arya's thing now she still has to kill green eyes.

He must know Cersei pretty much turned the Tyrell's from fractured ally of convenience, to outright enemy. 

Poor Lannisters could now barely even count of House Frey for support. 

Cersei irrational and short sighted thinking will come back to haunt her. Dany her coming for her seat. The North remembers. And the Martell's & Tyrells are united seeking revenge against  House Lannister. Cersei and Jamie are in the sh..

7 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

I think its established that by King we mean King of the Seven kingdoms, not of the North. And I never said he won't become King of the Seven Kingdoms, just that he has no claim

9 minutes ago, Nakraal said:

I think its established that by King we mean King of the Seven kingdoms, not of the North. And I never said he won't become King of the Seven Kingdoms, just that he has no claim

FJon has an excellent claim: he’s Rhaegar’s son.  That’s as good as it gets, direct male line.

They’ll see no reason to give the crown to a woman, let alone a barren one. They’ve never done that before. What would be the point?  That would guarantee that the Targaryen line would end. They won’t do that.

I just see no reason for FJon to pursue the crown that goes with the Iron Throne. He won’t give a damn, nor should he. It won’t matter.

FJon has more important things to do, just as his cousin Bran does and his aunt Dany and uncle Tyrion do.

His other cousins are less important, but they also have their rôles in the wars to come.

Archived