Can't believe Cercei will burn them *ALL*

Nakraal

In the Inside the Episode with D&D, writer Dave Hill says Cersei finally gets her heart's desire: the Iron Throne.

Is that an accurate assessment???  It kinda threw me off, what I know of Cersei is that she loves her kids and Jaime and that's it.  This is the woman that threatened Tywin that she would tell everyone the incestual truth....which would give up all royal power and destroy the Lannister house.

So I'm confused if Dave Hill knows what he is talking about in that video....

I'm trying to figure out where the dramatic tension comes from now in the seventh season. Cersei is now unquestionably and grossly overmatched now that the Martells/Sands and Tyrells and Dothraki and the Unsullied and three Dragons. How does she even stand a chance? She's also almost universally hated. I can't imagine many people, even Lannister bannermen, willing to sacrifice themselves for the lost cause of maintaining her queendom.

The only thing I can figure is a new alliance between Cersei and Euron? That would make a lot of sense. Even still, they don't stand a chance - even if the great 1000 ship building project is already complete.

Cersei did exactly what she had to do to survive. And it was spineless Tommen who put her back against the wall with his decree ending trial by combat. She took out her enemies, they thought they were kicking her when she was down and they got the backfire (wildfire backfire) big time.

GM Pycelle, Tommen, Marge. HS, Sparrows, Lancel, Septa Shameshame, see ya, ya'll got played in the GOT's.

36 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Cersei did exactly what she had to do to survive. And it was spineless Tommen who put her back against the wall with his decree ending trial by combat. She took out her enemies, they thought they were kicking her when she was down and they got the backfire (wildfire backfire) big time.

GM Pycelle, Tommen, Marge. HS, Sparrows, Lancel, Septa Shameshame, see ya, ya'll got played in the GOT's.

Dare you forget her uncle and ploomhead mace tyrell.

8 hours ago, ricardoromell said:

Dare you forget her uncle and ploomhead mace tyrell.

They fell under the group "shitheels in KL (Kings Landing)" in my earlier post rating the episode. This episode killed off over 90% of the people on the show I couldnt stand, just outstanding from my perspective. The only character left that i'm actively rooting against would probably now be Brienne lololol. She will not survive next season you watch.

Archived