Hummus

Red Ronnet (yum)

• 5 months later...
38 minutes ago, maudisdottir said:

I reckon dragons would be great for making the perfect baba ganoush.  They could roast the eggplant skins with their dragon fire and get that delicious smoky flavour.

:drool: Sounds wonderful. I'm ready to sink my fingers into that! 

• 8 months later...
On 6/16/2016 at 7:52 PM, The Fattest Leech said:

Hummus is the only thing that makes Lady Stoneheart smile nowadays.

I can't believe no one brought this up:

Catelyn found her husband beneath the weirwood, seated on a moss-covered stone. The greatsword Ice was across his lap, and he was cleaning the blade in those waters black as night. A thousand years of humus lay thick upon the godswood floor, swallowing the sound of her feet, but the red eyes of the weirwood seemed to follow her as she came. "Ned," she called softly. (AGoT, Catelyn I)

Of course her memories of walking through hummus, so thick that it swallowed her feet, would bring a smile to her ravaged, bloodless face. Catelyn is not fighting for the Iron Throne, she is fighting for the thick layer of hummus in the Winterfell gods wood.

12 minutes ago, Seams said:

Catelyn found her husband beneath the weirwood, seated on a moss-covered stone. The greatsword Ice was across his lap, and he was cleaning the blade in those waters black as night. A thousand years of humus lay thick upon the godswood floor, swallowing the sound of her feet, but the red eyes of the weirwood seemed to follow her as she came. "Ned," she called softly. (AGoT, Catelyn I)

Of course her memories of walking through hummus, so thick that it swallowed her feet, would bring a smile to her ravaged, bloodless face. Catelyn is not fighting for the Iron Throne, she is fighting for the thick layer of hummus in the Winterfell gods wood.

Haha, nice!!!!  :lol:

41 minutes ago, Seams said:

:blink:

:lmao:

The meaning of life IS Hummus! :bowdown:

Archived