WHERE THE HECK IS MELLISANDRE and GHOST?

Greetings everyone who is interesting.

Something is just annoying this season... Things are happening offscreen and they want people to assume? We haven't seen Ghost since Jon's Resurection and Mellisandre since Episode 4? I mean what's wrong with this season? We saw when Sansa sent Brienne of Torth to the riverlands... But we know nothing about The Red priest and Ghost!

I know he's a bit expensive but he's cool... RIGHT?

Direwolves don't have any role (small or big) in the show (in the books, they play a big role), I think that the show made them totally expendables

I think that the only purpose of Mel this season is the resurrection, the writers put her in hibernation until the next season (next season we will see the prince that was promised plot)

I think one of my favorite scenes this season should be a meme-when Davos goes to confront Meli, 1st about Stannis then about Shireen

"That moment when someone is about to seriously bust you and gets interrupted allowing you to sneak off"

I wouldn't expect her to be with Jon, Sansa and Davos when they go to the Glovers or Bear Island - a spooky red priestess wouldn't really help matters. And definitely not when they were talking to the wildlings, after she got Mance burned. 

I'm fairly sure the Davos confrontation is coming soon and I wonder if she'll survive the season.  She is kind of expendable now and there's another red priest on the way North, one who has major fighting experience and hasn't made a truckload of enemies.

As for Ghost, it's sadly normal for the show to forget the direwolves for whole chunks of the season. At this stage I'm happy if he's still alive. 

On 18.6.2016 at 4:10 PM, Gabriele said:

She's joined Gendry rowing to unknonwn shores. 

That's what I keep saying: they've just joined Gendry on his "HMS Miss. Ingplotline" - taking a cruise around Westeros, waiting to dramatically pop up somewhere - to be killed off quickly (and off-screen most likely).

There is Ghost at least: https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13466264_1072742002793090_5951105494638968361_n.jpg?oh=bfb9f43e05810916d0fbc9c924eedb5e&oe=57D754EE

On 19.6.2016 at 4:09 PM, A bowl of brown said:

Theyre off making shadow direwolves to fight the others. Fortunately hbo wouldnt let the scenes be broadcast

Something like THAT:P:D they would definitely show!

We never had animal genitalia on GoT before, did we?

51 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Something like THAT:P:D they would definitely show!

We never had animal genitalia on GoT before, did we?

Take a look a the horse behind Sandor in episode 8 when he's eating chicken. :leer:

Urgh....but that would mean I have to WATCH it again :blink: The horror!

Ok....I will get drunk next weekend - and then I'll be brave and look for animal genitalia....and maybe some Melly/direwolf action :P because hell knows what the last episode will give us ;o))

2 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Ok....I will get drunk next weekend - and then I'll be brave and look for animal genitalia....and maybe some Melly/direwolf action :P because hell knows what the last episode will give us ;o))

Well, now I feel bad, if I knew bringing it up would result in you putting yourself through that kind of torture, I would have kept my mouth shout. ;) 

Oh well - I will sacrifice myself - and after a few cocktails, some absinth and wine - I can rewatch the whole season.

Maybe I start games like "Where is Gendry?" or "Where is Ghost?" and I might spot them somewhere - just as I found Melisandre in E09 again - mostly brooding, staring, moping, looking cryptic and wallowing in self-pity....

8 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Here is a sneak peak. There's more during the episode. Editing fail? Or editing genius? 

https://imgur.com/tAg6SVo 

On 18.6.2016 at 1:32 PM, SerMixalot said:

I think one of my favorite scenes this season should be a meme-when Davos goes to confront Meli, 1st about Stannis then about Shireen

"That moment when someone is about to seriously bust you and gets interrupted allowing you to sneak off"

Oooooh - the hype! :rolleyes:Davosbowl is going to happen - I don't expect any kind of consequences but it will finally happen ;o))

Just now, Darkstream said:

Just don't make those drinking games or you'll end up miserably sober. :P 

We used to drink whenever something rubbish/ non-canon was seen in the show - but my liver would not do that again after season 5.

Then we thought of a drinking game where you could only drink when something really good, logical and canon;) was shown - but then we never ever got to open a bottle at all.

Now we just drink before the show - and THEN make up silly games ;o)

Archived