Who will Arya kill? [potential spoilers from cast interview]

14 hours ago, Jaime4Brienne said:

I can never understand why anyone would want LSH to meet up with her daughters. Not to be too graphic but she was in the water 4 days (or was it three?) she would look...well...you can imagine how she would look. I don't even like the Starks (except Ayra) but I wouldn't want them to EVER see anything like that. It would be too horrific.

Good point -- "mommy, it's so goood to see you!"

No level-headed person would want to see their mother like that.

Besides: LSH just isn't that interesting at this point because she/it doesn't add any plot value to the show.

On 6/19/2016 at 0:51 AM, Lord Lannister said:

The same way Littlefinger can get from Winterfell to King's Landing or from the Vale to Moletown in like one episode? The same way Jaime gets from King's Landing to Riverrun in one episode? Or the same way he got from Dorne to King's Landing in one episode? How Jorah and Daario got from Mereen to the Dothraki sea in one episode? I could go on... travel times are highly influenced by the needs of the plot.

Arya's not very good at travelling fast though.  Remember that time it took her a whole season to get from the Twins to Saltpans?  Littlefinger can cover that distance in 5 minutes flat.

4 hours ago, Donaldys I Trumpagar said:

Good point -- "mommy, it's so goood to see you!"

No level-headed person would want to see their mother like that.

Besides: LSH just isn't that interesting at this point because she/it doesn't add any plot value to the show.

I totally agree. I still don't understand why anyone/everyone seems to want LSH so badly. It's just unCat which is gross, and all she did in the books was kidnap brienne and be kind of a B about her not finding her children (though not for lack of trying on Briennes part, and in the show Brienne did fulfill her job). 

I'm hoping that Arya steps into the Lady Stoneheart role for the show and becomes the leader of the brotherhood. If she lands back at Westeros where she left then she will be right there close to the brotherhood. I feel like the brotherhood owes her one and we get the Arya/Hound team up again. It also seems like the most practical way to take the Freys out as well since the rest of the Stark clan will be busy up North.

Archived