This was a really great episode! I loved that Tamsey died by his hounds! Karma's a bitch...

Sansa didn't tell Jon about the Vale army and they come in at the last minuet and she's smirking. Gah! I did love her little smile after she walked away from Ramsey getting hounded...

poor Rickon. Poor thing didn't stand a chance. 

3 minutes ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

I know, but I think it's a tired trope that D&D lean on way too much. I call it the "Helm's Deep Syndrome" (HDS).

Really?

The White Rider was upon them, and the terror of his coming filled the enemy with madness. The wild men fell on their faces before him. The Orcs reeled and screamed and cast aside both sword and spear. Like a black smoke driven by a mounting wind they fled. Wailing they passed under the waiting shadow of the trees; and from that shadow none ever came again.

Nothing like it, really.

He gave him to Sansa to kill. Can't watch yet, but read a report on Reddit by someone who was an extra on the Stark side who said that Ramsey dies by hound attack, by his own dogs I think. Man, I hope that is the case.

For me, only one question: does Davos die? The show-runners were sure trolling forehadowing in the trailers, but it seems it was just trolling....according to that report he doesn't.

That was a pretty great episode.  Seriously, we got Drogon burning ships, the Masters getting their throats cut by Grey Worm and Ramsay getting devoured by his own hounds, after an epic battle sequence.  I'm sure we'll get some fanboy whiners, but that was a legitimately great hour of television.

2 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Really?

The White Rider was upon them, and the terror of his coming filled the enemy with madness. The wild men fell on their faces before him. The Orcs reeled and screamed and cast aside both sword and spear. Like a black smoke driven by a mounting wind they fled. Wailing they passed under the waiting shadow of the trees; and from that shadow none ever came again.

Nothing like it, really.

I meant more the battle looks like it's over, then reinforcements show up and turn the tide.

They did it at Blackwater.

They did it with Stannis and the Wildlings.

They did it here.

Just gets old.