1 minute ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

...also, far more satisfying than Joffrey's death.

I don't know about that at all.  Also, I liked that Joffrey's death actually humanized Cersei a little bit.  

Finally, we got that brilliant three way conversation between Cersei, Tywin and Oberyn right before Joff croaked.

2 minutes ago, maicao said:

btw, is Sansa pregnant of Ramsay...? What did he mean by "I'm part of you"???

To me it was just a taunt like "I'm in your head". In other words, she'll always think of him and what he did to her. 

9 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

The whole time I'm watching Rickon run I'm screaming zig zag!!!! Left right right left don't run in a straight line and then boom.  Dead.

He went to the Prometheus School of Running Away from Arrows. But seriously, even though Rickon didn't appear that much I was on the edge of my seat; I actually thought for a second that he would make it and Jon's reaction sold it.

Edited by Ludo Kressh

1 minute ago, plectrum said:

I don't know about that at all.  Also, I liked that Joffrey's death actually humanized Cersei a little bit.  

Finally, we got that brilliant three way conversation between Cersei, Tywin and Oberyn right before Joff croaked.

I'd agree with that regarding Cersei.  Ramsey's death had a nice sense of justice, with a touch of irony.

Loved the episode. The epic battle was as  I have always imagined medieval battles - bloody, confusing, chaotic...

So impressed wit Kit H. - I felt every single emotion, he did not overkilled it, it didn't seem "wooden"- what a progress from first couple of seasons!

I wish we would get northern lords switching sides, but the Knights of the Vale charge was also impresive.

My dark side giggled when Ramsey got taste of his own medicine- real katharsis.

Oh - Mereen was also good to watch, Dany annoying as always, but dragons are cool. Everybody's teleporting skills this season are being a bit too much, though...

Not a flawless episode, but damn great.

It cements my opinion on the show. Inconsistent, but graphic. This was very satisfying to watch.

The one thing that bothered me is that during the whole time it seemed Jon just played Ramsey's game. I miss book Jon cleverness. Show Jon just charged, to be caught in a circle of hoplites killing them like pigs. I like some tactical prowness, and Jon was no general, but a glorified foot soldier.

However, those things aren't a big problem, hence why I think this was one of the best episodes in the series.

The one big problem I had was: Where the f**k was Ghost during the whole thing? Really, the direwolves only appear on screen to get killed, that's frustrating.