[Poll] How would you rate episode 609?

How would you rate episode 609?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Awesome... yes the vale coming at very end was meh... but the rest was awesome.....

Gave a 9.

I AM SO HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDHaljsdhlaHD;OI2EFHOJWdcjklwdhcowbdqL/C JBWDOBCH/LqkebcljqBC/LJqbc/lkqb/LCJBwljcbamsbcljasbcljqwBLKVHQhv/ipdhfldshfvklsdhvlksdfhglksf/;gj'powrjg;lfnvlkshf;pigvhW:Lrjg;/kwrjgowrjl;ksdlkvnaw/prigjwk;l;kwhf;wsdhvp;wrhj

RIP Wun Wun

Edit: HEY FIRST POST!!!!

Edited by King Louis II (KLII)

Reminds me why I like book Jon more. He is less stupid.

It was a very satisfying episode, but there's this bitter taste, that if they truly dependend on Jon alone they would be all dead right now and Ramsey would still be rulling.

This episode is so obviously special made for fan boys/fan girls, on the whole concept, it makes no sense at all, though I would admit, this is the first episode very close to receive a 2 from me

Edited by marsyao

First post here, but I got a lot on my mind. The show ending to ramsay was sweet. Would give the episode 10/10. The lead up to the battle was a bit underwhelming, but the battle itself great. I still will be much more pleased when stannis burns roose and ramsay in WoW. It will be interesting to see where the show goes from here with jon and sansa. They will need time before they transition to jon rallying the south for battle against walkers. I wonder how jon and sansa will handle little finger(will he ask for a lord ship in the north?). Can't wait for next weeks episode expecting cersei to die. 

10/10. Poor tactics and an enemy army arriving undetected aside, an absolutely rivteting hour of TV. Haven't felt that nervous watching a show since the season finale of season 1 of True Detective. Heart was racing.

I don't know how to rate this yet.

On the one hand, as an episode by itself, I want to give it a 10 because of the excitement and tension that I felt while watching it.

On the other, as an episode in the context of the rest of the season, I want to give it a 1 because we once again had Sansa saying they needed a bigger army without mentioning she had the Vale and then showing up as the savior with Littlefinger after letting so many of what was supposed to be her army die.

a rare 10/10 for me, sure there were some plot holes like why were Ramsay's hounds locked up when he threatened to use them in the battle? I suppose he could've just decided they were too valuable and overkill but that seems out of character,The Dothraki and the ironborn seem to have done a bit of teleporting ,putting that aside the whole episode had me sitting on the edge of my seat, I liked Daenerys dealing with the slavers army like a boss, yeah it was just a great piece of entertainment and they progressed a lot of the story too.

First half almost flawless. The BotB was filmed extremely well, I mean it was really well shot. Good action, good pacing, tense. It was just the concept of it that was ridiculous. Armies don't fight like that, and why pretend there are 8-9 thousand men there when they show a wide shot of maybe a couple thousand? It's a total nitpick but I hate seeing lost opportunities like that. 

Anyhow. Finished with a 9 for me.

10 out of 10. Even the small things were excellent. Davos finding the stag, Daario leading the Dothraki into Meereen. Jon finally getting his day. Drogon freeing his brothers. Dany and Yara. Davos and Tormund. I can't think of a moment that I wasn't on the edge of my seat. Now if they can keep it up for the next episode, we'll have a season to be proud of.   

The Starks are back in Winterfell and all's right in the North!

Jon Snow is despicted as a shitty commander, he did litealy all wrong, and fall in one trap after the other. 

Daenerys victories are boreing and simple as always.

When every well built, interesting situation as the battle of WF, and Mereen is solved by plot gifts (Dragons, and a Vale Army), then, we must just accept the writting is awful

A 6. The fighting scenes were the only thing good.

I cant believe how many people are giving 10s. They just buy flashy lights.

Edited by Señor de la Tormenta