[Poll] How would you rate episode 609?

How would you rate episode 609?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

21 hours ago, marsyao said:

This episode is so obviously special made for fan boys/fan girls, on the whole concept, it makes no sense at all, though I would admit, this is the first episode very close to receive a 2 from me

Hahaha - Marsyao mate, I have come to have a weird kind of respect for you - you are so relentlessly amazingly critical! You are like some kind of Terminator that has been sent back from the future to destroy every episode of GoT in the forum threads and cannot be stopped - whatever happens you keep on coming! It's incredible. I have to ask though, since you clearly absolutely hate this show, why do you keep watching it?

10 hours ago, Criston of House Shapper said:

This show has many problems. All of them are much bigger than people travelling at implausible speeds, which is why I'm able to ignore it compared to the stupid Sand Snakes or the Melisandre/Grey Worm bullshit. Suspension of disbelief went out of the window long ago for me, the dialogue isn't that strong anymore and there are so many scenes that are just completely pointless. So, all in all, I couldn't care less about whether so-and-so travelled a little too fast, that's just nitpicking to me, especially with an episode as awesome as this one on the table.

I completely agree.

I gave it a 10.  

21 hours ago, Señor de la Tormenta said:

Jon Snow is despicted as a shitty commander, he did litealy all wrong, and fall in one trap after the other. 

Daenerys victories are boreing and simple as always.

When every well built, interesting situation as the battle of WF, and Mereen is solved by plot gifts (Dragons, and a Vale Army), then, we must just accept the writting is awful

A 6. The fighting scenes were the only thing good.

I cant believe how many people are giving 10s. They just buy flashy lights.

Fair points you make in my humble opinion lol.  At least you take the trouble to explain what you didn't like or was satisfying for you instead of, like someone I just took to task lol, who thought it was shit but didn't explain (beneath him/her no doubt...).  Yes, although I loved it, Dany won too easily... now, I don't know how much D & D know (more than me for sure lol) but I think we are now looking at end game.  Okay, with the Iron Islands, say, maybe it won't be Theon and sis in the books.  They have taken Victarion's role in the show but one thing I would bet heavily on is the outcome of the two battles that George himself said were the most important part of WOW... so Stannis, or whoever takes his role in the books, as it might happen IMHO, and Danny win and finally!!! plot back in Westeros.  Sorry to say but I hated Essos, save for Dany and her well, not so whiter than white nature but time to move on "me thinks".. and although show and books differ, the end game wont!  One thing I got from this episode also, and people are going to hate me for that, to me is foreshadowing that Sansa and the Imp will stay married and rule.  One of them will die though.  I think... but hell, what a partnership they could be???  Sorry to digress but if it happens in the books will be opening a bottle of bubbly for sure lol ;)

42 minutes ago, marsyao said:

You wrong me my Lord, I gave the score after I watch the episode

I think it is a fair assumption to make that you would have not given this episode more than 1, regardless of its content.

It seems strange that you would frequent a GoT sub-forum so frequently if you so clearly hate the show?

3 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

Then, I politely request that you move your post to the correct thread, i.e. show generally or something.  This one deals exclusively with this episode...

I realise that and I am rating it, isn't that what this thread is about ?   

4 minutes ago, Tastes like Frey said:

I think it is a fair assumption to make that you would have not given this episode more than 1, regardless of its content.

It seems strange that you would frequent a GoT sub-forum so frequently if you so clearly hate the show?

now you hurt my feeling my Lord, I gave plenty of 10 to the episodes of the first three seasons

37 minutes ago, princess_snow said:

I;m sorry I was a bit harsh but you went away from rating epiose IMHO in your comment and okay, disclosure on my part:   I have been pampered in other sites (but never found a GOT, ASOIAF) one that was polite lol, I know you didn't meant to be disrespectful and, i  guess, I acted a little "militant" lol but trying to keep things in topic ... no harm done sir

Edited by Morgana Lannister
change of mind

11 minutes ago, princess_snow said:

I'm confused with that request. Your post is perfectly suitable and justifiable to be in this thread. :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

and then AH, go quit watching it!!!

Whereas eveyone is entitled to their own opinion, it needs qualifying lol that's what we are here for:  you liked it / disliked...WHY?? HOW?? You appear to explain little and bully lots!

Sorry this post was intended at:  Marsyao noone else; my apologies if it showed after yours

Edited by Morgana Lannister

4 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

I'm confused with that request. Your post is perfectly suitable and justifiable to be in this thread. :dunno: 

Yikes .... me too. I was agreeing with another poster about something but that is going on with everyone in the thread sometimes ppl geta bit off topic...... anyways .....:cheers:  

3 minutes ago, princess_snow said:

Yikes .... me too. I was agreeing with another poster about something but that is going on with everyone in the thread sometimes ppl geta bit off topic...... anyways .....:cheers:  

Was trying to stay on topic, not that anyone needs my input but had unfortunate confrontation with member lol; my apologies for that but I am used to highly moderate sites and I guess got carried away with the need for well ... diverse opinions...