(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion

Since there usually is such a thread to freely rant and rave about every new episode, I thought we surely need one for this as well---:huh:

Criticize the show all you want! Off we go - chop chop!!!

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if the normal rules of the forum do not apply.

Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand: this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

It is more boring than expected. The Battle of Meereen was quickly over, wasn't it?

And of course we hardly saw any of it but mostly heard it - because all of the budget was needed to show the Childlike Empress (with a mad streak and a love for burning people) flying around with her 3 Falcors....

Can't stand Sansa or Jon so far. 

She's complaining about Jon's plans and not having enough men but she could have said something before or bother to mention Littlefinger. Instead of acting all pissy for not being asked for counsel. 

1 minute ago, LadyDoom said:

Can't stand Sansa or Jon so far. 

She's complaining about Jon's plans and not having enough men but she could have said something before or bother to mention Littlefinger. Instead of acting all pissy for not being asked for counsel. 

I was thinking that the entire time. If she just told him that there was a fresh Vale knight army chilling at moat cailin who knows what he could do with such info and since The North is no longer as big as it used to be or Lil' Finger has the ability to open wormholes for traveling the Vale army could be there in a jiffy.

Sansa is beyond annoying - why doesn't she gather all her multiple supporters and go into battle herself?!?

I absolutely HATE her attitude - she knows everything better than experienced soldiers like Davos & Jon - always giving useless advice about battle tactics and such.

She should just stick to embroidery & lemon cakes....

1 minute ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Sansa is beyond annoying - why doesn't she gather all her multiple supporters and go into battle herself?!?

I absolutely HATE her attitude - she knows everything better than experienced soldiers like Davos & Jon - always giving useless advice about battle tactics and such.

She should just stick to embroidery & lemon cakes....

But when asked for her opinion she says she doesn't know how to do things better. but hey girl power = bitching and acting tough without any real backing now. 

Did I fall asleep? Why?How?When? did Ahsa/Yara&Theon arrive in Meereen and got an audience so quickly with the evil Childlike Empress?

Why would they just go there and offer their services to help KellyC.- without the book intentions of marrying her ?

Are they just the good Samaritans of Westeros in search for a fair ruler that needs any assistance ?

Archived