(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion

7 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Ok -  I always hated Sansa (in the show) especially since the ending of season 3 and even more since season 4 - but now I think she really is the most self-centered & egoistic person in Westeros. An evil boss ass bitch who doesn't give a shit about her little brother - and the 2000something soldiers her halfbrother gathered rather with difficulties.

I just rewatched the episode and realized I missed a bit of dialogue between Jon and Sansa:

Jon:"...how do we get Rickon back?" Sansa: "We will never get him back..."

This is what I understand: Right, he is a lost cause anyway - why do we even care about our little brother? A probably scared little boy who is in the hands of a creepy sadist who likes to flay people.....we can't help him anymore - we are just here to have revenge for my sake... me me me me - this is all we should care about.....

I know she was mistreated by Ramsay and had a very hard time - but giving up on her little brother is cruel!

She is just awful - I bet she learned all this niceness from Littlefinger - in her brief period of what - maybe three weeks in the Vale?

And all her bloody rubbish about "I lived with him. I KNOW THE WAY HIS MIND WORKS.....I might have some insight...!?!"

What?!! Since when? Where from?

As far as show-Sansa was presented over the last 2 seasons - she got married to Ramsay and after that she was more or less locked up in her/their bedroom with only Theon to talk to - and of course the old Northern-Resistance lady who got flayed after once offering to help. That's pretty much it, right!?! How does she know so much about Ramsay, his mind when it comes to dealing with enemy armies and his battle tactics all of a sudden? I don't think he shared much of his plans or opinions with her during their marriage....

That bit about you dont know him was a ripoff of Theek's line to Stannis in TWoW about Ramsay 

Jon has every reason in the world to be pissed off at Sansa for betraying him and their dead. Jon is too good for that. He is a better brother than Sansa ever deserved. In this show, good guys finish last. Villains rule until they are replaced by another villain. From House Bolton to House Baelish will Winterfell be ruled. Damn it !

10 minutes ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

I could kiss you.

Also since it sounded good when i wrote it

This whole mistrust was invented to make Sansa seem the hero instead of putting her and Jon at the same level. It makes little sense that she could distrust Jon so fully once they are camped and ready for battle. He isn't going to uproot and take the wildlings back home and Tormund and Davos would probably advise against it anyway. 

He's not going to switch sides suddenly.

Do you know what would have been a better scene? A better empowerment of Sansa? Her meeting secrelty with Robin and convincing him to bring his army north without the heed of Littlefinger.

Then after the parlay with Ramsey she tells Jon what is coming and why it is coming.

Tada Sansa manipulated the game in her favor and didn't needlessly kill thousands of potential supporters on the basis that her relative might switch sides or do something stupid.

UMMM But doesn't that make her a villain?

1 minute ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Ok -  I always hated Sansa (in the show) especially since the ending of season 3 and even more since season 4 - but now I think she really is the most self-centered & egoistic person in Westeros. An evil boss ass bitch who doesn't give a shit about her little brother - and the 2000something soldiers her halfbrother gathered rather with difficulties.

I just rewatched the episode and realized I missed a bit of dialogue between Jon and Sansa:

Jon:"...how do we get Rickon back?" Sansa: "We will never get him back..."

This is what I understand: Right, he is a lost cause anyway - why do we even care about our little brother? A probably scared little boy who is in the hands of a creepy sadist who likes to flay people.....we can't help him anymore - we are just here to have revenge for my sake... me me me me - this is all we should care about.....

I know she was mistreated by Ramsay and had a very hard time - but giving up on her little brother is cruel!

She is just awful - I bet she learned all this niceness from Littlefinger - in her brief period of what - maybe three weeks in the Vale?

And all her bloody rubbish about "I lived with him. I KNOW THE WAY HIS MIND WORKS.....I might have some insight...!?!"

What?!! Since when? Where from?

As far as show-Sansa was presented over the last 2 seasons - she got married to Ramsay and after that she was more or less locked up in her/their bedroom with only Theon to talk to - and of course the old Northern-Resistance lady who got flayed after once offering to help. That's pretty much it, right!?! How does she know so much about Ramsay, his mind when it comes to dealing with enemy armies and his battle tactics all of a sudden? I don't think he shared much of his plans or opinions with her during their marriage....

I figured when Brienne went to the Blackfish last episode and said he was to fight for Sansa to win back Winterfell, Rickon was dead because of his sister... not just because Ramsay shot him.

I also think Sansa is pregnant. When Sansa first found Jon again, she told him something like, "I can still feel him inside me," and then tonight Ramsay told her that, "she will always have a reminder of him," or thereabouts.

She never told Jon about the Vale, which could have delayed things, thereby saving her brother (and heir to WF) and having the upper hand in the battle in general.

Tv! SANSA IS NOW A CONFIRMED TRAITOR.

Just now, SerMixalot said:

UMMM But doesn't that make her a villain?

Turning the game against Littletfinger and using her actual brains to save the day over meekly going to LF and going hey uh I need an army?

I don't see how that would make her a villain. Unless we rule any manipulation of say Sweetrobin as evil.

1 minute ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Jon has every reason in the world to be pissed off at Sansa for betraying him and their dead. Jon is too good for that. He is a better brother than Sansa ever deserved. In this show, good guys finish last. Villains rule until they are replaced by another villain. From House Bolton to House Baelish will Winterfell be ruled. Damn it !

Jon has been way more loyal to the Starks and Rickon than people give him credit for. Sansa does not deserve Jon's brothership.

Tv characters only, as if I had to clarify :thumbsup:

Thank fucking god it won't happen this way in the books.

3 hours ago, SerMixalot said:

SOOOO Sandra wanted Rickon to be killed so she can claim Winterfell, right?

Exactly. She is a heartless bitch.

Next episode she will probably crown herself Queen in the North (and send someone to kill Bran for good - just to make sure), steal Ghost from Jon (since she is a real Stark and needs a proper direwolf) and then accept Littlefinger's marriage proposal - and together they will be unstoppable....first the Vale & Winterfell - and then Pinky & the Brain will rule the world!

Is it too soon to name them Adolf and Eva Baelish?

2 minutes ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Turning the game against Littletfinger and using her actual brains to save the day over meekly going to LF and going hey uh I need an army?

I don't see how that would make her a villain. Unless we rule any manipulation of say Sweetrobin as evil.

She is a villain for not telling Jon about the Vale Army.  This leads directly to what should have been a suicidal attack on Ramsey, in which Ramsey would one way or another kill Rickon.  She did this intentionally.

So yes Sansa is a villain

Just now, SerMixalot said:

She is a villain for not telling Jon about the Vale Army.  This leads directly to what should have been a suicidal attack on Ramsey, in which Ramsey would one way or another kill Rickon.  She did this intentionally.

So yes Sansa is a villain

Oh in my plot; she visited Robin episodes ago, then tells Jon after the parlay so he can't threaten ramsey with more troops.. Thus ramsey thinks that they only have 3,000 but then davos, jon, sansa and tormund can plan using the vale in their plans as a surprise attack,.

Oh look, Shaggy Dog got to appear twice this season, fuck you d$d.

Well, at least d$d had the courtesy to explain why Ramsey's loyal dogs all of a sudden turn on him later in the episode. 

Just now, Darkstream said:

Oh look, Shaggy Dog got to appear twice this season, fuck you d$d.

Well, at least d$d had the courtesy to explain why Ramsey's loyal dogs all of a sudden turn on him later in the episode. 

We've had more Shaggy Dog than we have Ghost so far.

However, for the first time eevvvverrrr, I am glad that Ghost was kept off-screen ^_^

I dont think it's the fact that Sansa's poor decision making has led to thousands of deaths, it's the fact that she inadvertently led to the potential of Jon's death, her own "flesh and blood". Yes, she did try to warn him about Ramsay and Jon fell for it. But it is inexcusable ti know the fact that she first outrightly refused this army in the first place and then recanted. How is that good leadership?

"Oh I fucked up, please Littlefinger give me a second chance!" That is not very heroic to me, more manipulative than anything. But ask yourself, is this were a Man pulling this off would there be so much disdain for Sansa? Is it because of the fact that she is a "she" both antagonizes everyone but at the same time, allowed her to actually succeed where Jon did not.

Valar Morgulis "All Men Must Die" seems to be the theme in this episode.

Vote Hillary is the overall message in tonight's episode. #thinkaboutit

2 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

We've had more Shaggy Dog than we have Ghost so far.

However, for the first time eevvvverrrr, I am glad that Ghost was kept off-screen ^_^

I personally was not glad. I was actually curios as to how they depict a direwolf in a large battle a la Greywind.

Not even a peep from Ghost. Confirmed that the direwolves mean nothing to the series. Plenty of dragon though.

If the wolf scenes looked too stupid, I guess it is better left on the cutting room floor. 

It was "implied offscreen" that Ghost kicked ass much like Blackfish and the Waif dying. 

Archived