Frey/Lannister wedding

OtusUmbra

I really don't care about teleporting, it's better then watching Dany walking through desert whole season. I don't know what to think based on information we have, but I can write what would I like to see.

Arya is in Riverlands and she is reunited with Nymiria, I don't care how it will happen, if Dany can summon dragons telepathically, why not Arya. She find BWB and encircle them by Nymiria pack, she is angry at them bc Gendry, so she give them choice, they will help her to get into Tweens or they will be eaten by wolfs. BWB need to perform false attack on Lannister/Frey army and lure them into search mission, and set trap for them(Nymiria and her pack will help with that). Arya go into Tweens and poison food/wine. She poison everyone but Walder and Jamie she show her self, tell them who she is, kill Walder and leave Jamie with message for Cersie.(I include this after reading post above)

I don't have expectations this will happen, just wishful thinking.

2 hours ago, tinka10 said:

As much as I would love the Brotherhood to eff these guys up, I don't think they will. They don't have the means to take out the Frey and Lannister armies.

More like guerrilla warfare, hit and run... They don't have to take out the whole army, just some Frey's :) 

2 hours ago, Cragen said:

I really don't care about teleporting, it's better then watching Dany walking through desert whole season. I don't know what to think based on information we have, but I can write what would I like to see.

Arya is in Riverlands and she is reunited with Nymiria, I don't care how it will happen, if Dany can summon dragons telepathically, why not Arya.

I would like see her reunited with Nymeria in a similar fashion to this:

She's walking through the woods on her way to The Twins when she hears a noise behind her and stops. We then hear the growl of a direwolf and see Nymeria snarling and walking from between the trees with her pack. Arya turns around and Nymeria sees who the person is and then her snarl changes to a happy expression and Arya runs up to her and hugs her.

As much as I want the pack to be in the show, I doubt we will see them. There has been absolutely no mention of a wolf pack or Nymeria in the show and the show runners love dropping little hints before a reveal (like the Waif asking Arya about The Hound a few episodes before we see him alive).

Bronn could become lord of Riverrun if the Freys kill Edmure and marry Roslin off to him. In that case Bronn will have a better wife like Jaime promised (since Roslin is the only Frey-woman who's 'better' than Lollys) and a better castle. Roslin and Edmures child is the rightfull heir to Riverrun so it seems logical they get Riverrun after they marry. Ofcourse this can only happen if Walder agrees (or gets forced) with a sellsword getting one of the most important castles in the Riverlands.

Archived