The Dreadfort

1 hour ago, Lord Lannister said:

Only half of it would fit on the banner.

That's why it would be coiled up like a snake. In other words, fit in on the flag the same way he fits it in his pants.

1 hour ago, Lyin' Ned said:

A sound choice. Tormund should get Last Hearth, it suits him more. 

Oh, I just realized:

Umber sigil = Giant

Tormund Giantsbane 

1 hour ago, Warsaw said:

Nice.

Although I don't really see Tormund with a castle. He wouldn't know what the fuck to do with one.

Tormund don`t need Last Hearth, he will go to Tath with Brienne.

Honestly who would even want the Dreadfort I wonder? Its got to be a pretty nasty place considering the people that lived there and I imagine after all the generations of terrible things being done to people there, that place is likely packed full of very vengeful ghosts. Better off to just tear it down and build a septic tank on the ruins.

3 hours ago, adamr said:

I wonder what would Crown think about Ramsay marrying Sansa though. I don't think they'd be too delighted.

Roose said it himself. "I rebelled against the crown to arrange your wedding to Sansa Stark" or something to that effect. Not long before Ramsey killed him.

Still, it's not like they crown can do much about it right now.  Maybe they'll try to send Jamie north?

A good deal of houses got wiped out. I'd like to see some continuation of merging of Thenn storylines with Tormund's. There's still a good number of Wildlings and they have to settle in the land and follow its laws. For all we know House Umber got wiped out as well, and even if it isn't its got no business existing after this kind of betrayal. So something logical would be redistribution of wealth and titles. And Tormund would be a very logical choice there, plus he did kill Smalljon (in a spectacular way), so there's some claim by combat at the very least there. And there's also Karhold and Dreadfort. So plenty of opportunities there. Something I'd like to see happen in season 7 or even in the next episode.

The Dreadfort technical belongs to Sansa now since she was married to Ramsay Bolton. But if you wanna make a case of Ramsay still a bastard since he was legitimized by another bastard ( King Tommen Waters ) is another argument.

But if the spoiler about

Spoiler

Lyanna Mormont shaming the other Northern Lords into making Jon a Stark and the new King in the North, then you could really say its up to his grace King Jon II(?) on who gets the Dreadfort.

If it was up to me I'd give it to Tormund. Since Jon released him from the NW captivity he help him unite most of the Wildlings, help protect his body from being burned, and personally fought with him in the Battle of the Bastards. Elevating him to lord of the Dreadfort is a nice reward.

Rooting for Tormund. :-) But maybe they just forget Dreadfort once all Boltons are dead. TWoW is ahead.. ;-)

Umber's seat Last Heart is maybe more appropriate for Tormund when I think twice. Dreadfort is so creepy.:-) Tormund killed Umber, for me Last Hearth is his! :-) Torrrrrrmund! 

11 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:

To be honest folks, I don't think the show will cover this.

I really hope you're wrong, it's actually quite interesting and could be done in just a short 5 minute scene. The Last Hearth of the Umbers seems a natural for Tormund. Perhaps Karhold for Ser Davos, since I believe it has decent portage. Let Baelish have the Dreadfort, that and Harenhall seem a nice matched set.

Archived