Logically, Littlefinger has to die now, right?

I mean, once Sansa mentions to the Lords of the Vale how she was married to the Boltons and not kidnapped like Littlefinger claimed the only logical thing to do is execute him, right? He took the knights of the Vale to fight a battle under false pretenses (he tricked Sweetrobin and blackmailed Royce into going North long before they received Sansa's raven), gave Sansa to the Boltons and lied to his liege Lord and stepson. Surely that all deserves an execution, by Westerosi standards.

2 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

After what she did I think its more probable Sansa to ally with LF than betraying him. She doesnt like Jon.

I would like this to happen. It would be much more consistent with what happened this episode and has happened the whole season.

Don't think she doesn't like Jon. Things have drastically changed in both their lives. They just need to adept ;). Jon and Sansa will be working together from now on. 

4 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

After what she did I think its more probable Sansa to ally with LF than betraying him. She doesnt like Jon.

I would like this to happen. It would be much more consistent with what happened this episode and has happened the whole season.

I don't know, I think they introduced Baelish's enmity with Royce for a reason. All Sansa has to do is tell Robin that dear Uncle Petyr is the reason why there's no more breast milk for him and he'd order Baelish to fly out the Moon Door. 

And then Royce would be only too happy to hold the door for him as he plummets to his death.

50 minutes ago, WSmith84 said:

I mean, once Sansa mentions to the Lords of the Vale how she was married to the Boltons and not kidnapped like Littlefinger claimed the only logical thing to do is execute him, right? He took the knights of the Vale to fight a battle under false pretenses (he tricked Sweetrobin and blackmailed Royce into going North long before they received Sansa's raven), gave Sansa to the Boltons and lied to his liege Lord and stepson. Surely that all deserves an execution, by Westerosi standards.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time Sansa lied to the Lords of the Vale.  I  doubt she will start telling them the truth now.

I don't believe so. I think Sansa and Littlefinger have an understanding.

The Boltons are extinct and, as they say, the winners write the history books. Sansa is the only one with the knowledge LF lied about her being kidnapped by the Boltons. 

She should keep quiet about that to maintain LFs help to entrench the Starks as Wardens/Kings of the North again. 

8 minutes ago, Lyin' Ned said:

Why wouldn't she? She has Winterfell, Royce and Robin are friendly towards her. She's got no use for him now. 

Because he did favor after favor for her? Because she seems to trust him? Because maybe she has not yet entirely turned into Cersei? 

Archived