Logically, Littlefinger has to die now, right?

Just now, RhaeBee said:

Because he did favor after favor for her? Because she seems to trust him? Because maybe she has not yet entirely turned into Cersei? 

Yes, he did her solid by delivering her to the psycho rapist. 

And no, she doesn't really trust him, that's why she told him to go fly a kite when they met at Mole's Town or whatever. She only contacted him as a last resort. 

And getting rid of a scumbag like Baelish would be amongst the least Cersei-like things she could do. 

2 minutes ago, Darren Allen said:

As horrid as his act of handing her over to the Boltons was, it's also equally true that the Starks would not have retaken Winterfell without his help.

I don't think she sells him out. 

I still don't get why LF handed Sansa over the Boltons despite loving her (or lusting over her) that much? Anyone care to explain??

1 minute ago, Lyin' Ned said:

Yes, he did her solid by delivering her to the psycho rapist. 

And no, she doesn't really trust him, that's why she told him to go fly a kite when they met at Mole's Town or whatever. She only contacted him as a last resort. 

And getting rid of a scumbag like Baelish would be amongst the least Cersei-like things she could do. 

She doesn't know if he did that on purpose or not. 

And while everybody would benefit from LF's death, Sansa most of all, it would be a very Cersei (And LF) like step to kill someone "because she has no use for them anymore". 

Have LF try to play her or have her find out about How he betrayed Ned. Give her some motive. Otherwise she could as well be Cersei or LF himself using people to wipe her arse and then toss them in the garbage bin. 

1 minute ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

I still don't get why LF handed Sansa over the Boltons despite loving her (or lusting over her) that much? Anyone care to explain??

There is no good reason. Leave her at the Vale. Done. But writers wanted the fake-Arya storyline to play out.

1 hour ago, Lyin' Ned said:

Yes, a certain maiden has to slay a certain giant in a castle made of ice. 

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still have margin notes iin my book that outline my thoughts on this. I was so happy to find fellow believers in this theory when i looked online!!!!

I think LF is a goner after the finale ends. He may die at Jon's hands.

I think LF will try to split Jon and Sansa apart from each other. The preview seems to suggest that Jon knows this, and he's warning Sansa and showing her he loves her despite their differences.

I think Sansa is going to lay a trap, and LF is going to fall for it.

6 minutes ago, AGS Martell said:

Yes... in the books.

I'll agree that my pet theory probably wont have the time to play out on screen. especially not how I see it all unfolding. but the pices of the puzzle are all set to converge on wf (wunwun, the hound and LF)

3 minutes ago, Guess who's back said:

Why is no one seeing this comment?

I do like the fact that she slayed Ramsay, but Im not 100% sold on the fact that hes the one that is referenced...if i see a head on a pike at WF next episode Ill change my tune...but still have hopes for a more intricate payoff in the books. :D

4 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

She doesn't act like one. But that could be show inconsistency and failed logic.

Well i think her role changed/is changing. She has a lot to learn in a short time. Don't know which way they go with her in the show, or the books. But i start to like her a bit more. There is more to her then we know right now and i think the show has some difficulties to portray that correctly. 

30 minutes ago, tallTale said:

There is no good reason. Leave her at the Vale. Done. But writers wanted the fake-Arya storyline to play out.

Advantages for LF to take Sansa to the Bolton's 

-makes the Bolton's enemies of the crown 

-allows Cersie to sanction an attack on the Bolton's and make LF warden of the north

-allows him to play both sides like he did here and be the only realistic means for Sansa to reclaim her home. Thus making them owe a debt. 

1 hour ago, WSmith84 said:

I mean, once Sansa mentions to the Lords of the Vale how she was married to the Boltons and not kidnapped like Littlefinger claimed the only logical thing to do is execute him, right? He took the knights of the Vale to fight a battle under false pretenses (he tricked Sweetrobin and blackmailed Royce into going North long before they received Sansa's raven), gave Sansa to the Boltons and lied to his liege Lord and stepson. Surely that all deserves an execution, by Westerosi standards.

Ohh, I'm looking forward to what fresh new contrivance is invented for why she doesn't explain this to the Vale knights-- if any contrivance is invented at all and the whole matter isn't just bloody hand-waved.  I'm guessing Baelish's teleporter will come in handy.

Archived