Possible deaths of this episode

Marada78

19 hours ago, Masha said:

TOJ casualties - Lyanna, last Kingsguard (if he is there in existence), and I think Howard Reed. I think Ned finds him succumbed to his wounds as he leaves the tower.

How does that happen?
When does he father Jojen and Meera?
If I remember right, Robert's Rebellion was sixteen years before AGoT, and Jojen was not born yet.
I don't think what you're thinking is possible, even in the show.

23 minutes ago, Zering said:

How does that happen?
When does he father Jojen and Meera?
If I remember right, Robert's Rebellion was sixteen years before AGoT, and Jojen was not born yet.
I don't think what you're thinking is possible, even in the show.

Huh, forgot about them. 

Dead: Littlefinger (I thought before the season started he would die and I'm sticking with it), Walder Frey, Kevan, Pycelle, Tommen, Lancel, The Mountain

Safe: Jon, Sansa, Davos, Arya, Thoros, Beric, Varis, Yara, Theon, Euron, Tyrion, Dany, Sandor, Tormund

Possible shockers: Brienne, Jamie, Cersei,

I think Melisandre has some other fate, like being banished to the Wall to wait for the WW invasion.

21 hours ago, Masha said:

KL: Tommen is pretty much confirmed. Septa Unella, Lancel, Loras, High Sparrow, Pycelle and Kevan, if its Varys and not Qyburn who does the deed, then its Qyburn too, Margaery and Cersei are safe 

Riverlands - lots of Freys die, Jaime lives, Bronn also

WF - Tormund (perhaps several others finishing dying from their wounds from previous ep), Karstark, Melisandre

Wall - I don't think NW/Ed die because while I do think we see amassed army of the WW and the dead right in front of the Wall, the Wall will hold till season 7 premiere.

TOJ casualties - Lyanna, last Kingsguard (if he is there in existence), and I think Howard Reed. I think Ned finds him succumbed to his wounds as he leaves the tower.

Howland has to live, otherwise how could he father Jojen and Meera? They are both younger than 17 so they couldn't have been born yet, correct?

I am very saddened to say that a very popular person shall die in ep 10:(.

Spoiler

Tyrion is killed by Shae (Faceless). That's why actress Sibel Kikelli, who acts as Shae, was seeing when they were filming Game of Thrones Season 6 last year. Unbelievable, he won't be killed because of Joffrey or his father but because of a damn traitor whore.

Others who will die are Kevan and Grand Maester Pycelli (by Varys), Tommen (suicide), Walder Frey and 2 of his sons Black Walder and H. (who are killed and baked and served to the Father to eat) - all by Arya Stark; Septa Unella by Robert Strong/Gregor Clegane. Others die too.

Damn George R.R.Martin and the producers!

High chance: Kevan, Pycelle (By Qyburn or Varys), Sept Unella, Loras, Margaery, Mace (by Cersei), Tommen, Walder Frey and his sons (by Arya or even Jaime) 

Low chance: Bran, Meera, The Hound, The Mountain, Baelish, Davos, Melissandre, Edd, Daario, Jaime, Bronn, High Sparrow

Safe: Daenerys, Jon, Sansa, Tyrion, Tormund,Brienne, Podrick, Cersei, Yara, Euron, Theon, Ellaria, Sand Snakes, Missandei, Grey Worm, Olenna, Samwell 

1 hour ago, HallowedMarcus said:

Hide contents

Tyrion is killed by Shae (Faceless). That's why actress Sibel Kikelli, who acts as Shae, was seeing when they were filming Game of Thrones Season 6 last year. Unbelievable, he won't be killed because of Joffrey or his father but because of a damn traitor whore.

Others who will die are Kevan and Grand Maester Pycelli (by Varys), Tommen (suicide), Walder Frey and 2 of his sons Black Walder and H. (who are killed and baked and served to the Father to eat) - all by Arya Stark; Septa Unella by Robert Strong/Gregor Clegane. Others die too.

Spoiler

How is Varys going to kill Kevan and Pycelle if he is going to Dorne?

Also, there is no way they kill Tyrion, he is pretty safe.

44 minutes ago, DracarysOO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How is Varys going to kill Kevan and Pycelle if he is going to Dorne?

Also, there is no way they kill Tyrion, he is pretty safe.

Yes he will go first to D; begining of Ep 10 and theb KL near the Trial. The trial is weeks away.

Spoiler

Yes it's over. Faceless kills Tyrion with Shae's face when he decides to go to the Market and buy things he needs before "sailing" to Westeros. R.I.P. Tyrion  :(

23 minutes ago, HallowedMarcus said:

Yes he will go first to D; begining of Ep 10 and theb KL near the Trial. The trial is weeks away.

Hide contents

Yes it's over. Faceless kills Tyrion with Shae's face when he decides to go to the Market and buy things he needs before "sailing" to Westeros. R.I.P. Tyrion  :(

Spoiler

How the hell does that work? Why would the Faceless want to kill Tyrion? If Cersei could afford to hire them she would have done it long ago.
Also, Shae was seen on set with Varys, so I don't see where Tyrion fits in this picture.

2 hours ago, HallowedMarcus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Now as much as I would like this to happen, I expect there won't be a hope in hell in reality. This is not 1st April

Is Cersei burning King's Landing all kinds of ridiculous??

It's just, a completely brutal overreaction.  She's not the first highborn to lose power or be slighted.

I'll believe this one when I see it.  Even with all the foreshadowing of wildfire being placed throughout the capital. 

9 hours ago, HellasLEAF said:

Is Cersei burning King's Landing all kinds of ridiculous??

It's just, a completely brutal overreaction.  She's not the first highborn to lose power or be slighted.

I'll believe this one when I see it.  Even with all the foreshadowing of wildfire being placed throughout the capital. 

If Tommen dies, she cracks. It will be just the Sept that burns imo.

My guesses are:

Marg-killed by a sand snake

Tommen- by own hand out of grief or a sand snake

Kevan & Pycelle -by Qyburn  and little birds. If birds are Vary's then all three.

Lancel- at the hands of Ser Robert Strong

High SparrowUnella//Loras/Mace- in the Great fire of Baelor 

Walder and assorted Freys -poisoned by the pie served by a girl who may or may not be wearing her own face. 

15 hours ago, HallowedMarcus said:

Hide contents

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/heres-how-much-money-game-of-thrones-stars-will-ma/1100-6441128/

"Game of Thrones' lead actors are all getting sizable pay raises, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) will each receive more than $500,000 per episode for seasons seven and eight."

June, 22nd, 2016

16 hours ago, HallowedMarcus said:

Hide contents

This is probably the biggest bullshit ever.

16 hours ago, HallowedMarcus said:

I am very saddened to say that a very popular person shall die in ep 10

This will be Margaery, which will then cause Tommen to swan dive off the Red Keep. Kevan & Pycelle for sure, and if Cersei actually blows up KL then all the sparrows and Loras

In the Riverlands... many Freys

North - Karstark if he isn't already, possibly Mel or Davos, but not both. I'm surprised how many say Tormund, the fighting men of the North earned a week off, unless some have festering wounds from the battle i suspect they'll be safe.

Dany's folk will be safe but the ones left in Meereen (Daario, Grey Worm, Missandei) might as well be dead, we'll barely (if ever) see them again.

Darkhorse death pick.... Jorah Mormont

I heard a rumour that Jorah simply dies out of the blue. The screen cuts to Jorah who has advanced greyscale, and he simply leans forward and falls intentionally of a cliff.

And thats that, the end of Jorah the Andal. No heroic return, no heroic death saving Dany. 

59 minutes ago, Adam141414 said:

I heard a rumour that Jorah simply dies out of the blue. The screen cuts to Jorah who has advanced greyscale, and he simply leans forward and falls intentionally of a cliff.

And thats that, the end of Jorah the Andal. No heroic return, no heroic death saving Dany. 

Such a sad and lonely way to go... hope it's not true

Archived