Be as unhelpful as possible, Ver. 2.1.1

Raisin' Bran

That question might be better posed to a philosophy professor than the cretins you find in this forum.

I saw a shirt that read, "Not all heroes wear capes, some just hold the door". But some feminists would have us believe that holding the door is misogynistic. What can I say to the feminist, if I think the shirt is correct?

Interesting Question.

Now I'm interested in the percentile thing Raisin Bran mentioned. How many percentiles is Hodor? and how many Dany or Penny? Btw, I don't understand the usage of percentiles in this situation, as I don't want to look up what the word even means in a dictionary.

I don't think the USS Enterprise is crewed by sellswords, nor did Kirk kill his CO to become captain.

Put Ned Stark, Jon Snow, Davos Seaworth, Brienne of Tarth, and Prince Aemon Targaryen the Dragonknight in a locked room. To escape the room, there can only be one survivor. Who lives?

dogs love to dig in the sand... and because i have been absent i must be unhelpful to the following...

On 8/3/2016 at 11:47 AM, Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer said:

That question might be better posed to a philosophy professor than the cretins you find in this forum.

I saw a shirt that read, "Not all heroes wear capes, some just hold the door". But some feminists would have us believe that holding the door is misogynistic. What can I say to the feminist, if I think the shirt is correct?

HODOR...

On 8/4/2016 at 11:20 AM, delspark said:

Don't know and Don't care.

Are people losing interest in this game? Where are the members who used to be so active in this forum?

we are here just hiding in the cut to spring when least expected....

On 8/4/2016 at 3:30 PM, Howlin' Howland said:

On Pern the dragonriders try to destroy the thread.

What is Littlefinger's IQ?

since i am not the only one to know this story, i respond by saying lessa is going to solve our littlefinger problem...

Archived