We need to trust each other now.

Just re-watched the last episode and the preview and Jons statement to Sansa "we need to trust each other now, we have so many enemies," then the sad look on Sansa and kiss on the forehead. I'm assuming this is the conversation everyone is wanting to see between Sansa and Jon. Sansa explains why she lied and all that. Jon forgives and apologizes for not listening. I mean this won't just make me forget or ignore all the problems between their stories this season but it'll help. Maybe I'm just hopeful that in the finale it'll all make sense but who knows. 

So I've obsessively watched the preview like a billion times and I'm almost entirely sure those two sound bites are from different parts of the same conversation, which may mean something and it may not. Either way I cannot wait to see this conversation.

I am just hoping it happens after Sansa's meeting with LF in the Godswood, as I would love for Sansa and Jon to finally be honest with each other and be on the same page. I worry very much that they'll have this really intense convo and reconciliation and then she'll meet with LF and we'll be back in the saddle again, as it were. 

7 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Yeah, I am reserving judgment on Sansa until after this week to see if they can get this worked out. Sansa should know enough about LF to know that Jon is more trustworthy.

Just remember, she never liked him, like her mother, so the question is if she's finally found respect for him or not.

6 minutes ago, CBeck113 said:

Just remember, she never liked him, like her mother, so the question is if she's finally found respect for him or not.

Correct, but we did see her conversation with Brienne I think, saying that Jon was a good person and all the family she has left. Then she admitted to Jon about how horribly she treated him growing up.

1 hour ago, Rumy Stark said:

So I've obsessively watched the preview like a billion times and I'm almost entirely sure those two sound bites are from different parts of the same conversation, which may mean something and it may not. Either way I cannot wait to see this conversation.

I am just hoping it happens after Sansa's meeting with LF in the Godswood, as I would love for Sansa and Jon to finally be honest with each other and be on the same page. I worry very much that they'll have this really intense convo and reconciliation and then she'll meet with LF and we'll be back in the saddle again, as it were. 

whether its LF > Jon convo or Jon > LF convo, I don't think it really matters. I'm not sure I see Sansa ever being too honest to Jon about LF's intentions. Sansa seems to be learning from LF and LF uses information as power. With everything that Sansa has been through, I see her holding on to information is her way of holding on to power. Now I hope she tells Jon everything but I doubt it.

1 hour ago, Bloodaxe said:

The King of the North and his Hand

I think Davos would be the best bet for Jon's Hand.

41 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Yes, it's the scene when Sansa explains everything, I've seen this kind of stories in some movies :

• a duo with a rocky start, they don't trust each oher
  • Some adventures
  • a progressive mutual trust
  • Some adventures
  • become BFF

We talking about the Hound and Arya

1 hour ago, Bran Snow said:

whether its LF > Jon convo or Jon > LF convo, I don't think it really matters. I'm not sure I see Sansa ever being too honest to Jon about LF's intentions. Sansa seems to be learning from LF and LF uses information as power. With everything that Sansa has been through, I see her holding on to information is her way of holding on to power. Now I hope she tells Jon everything but I doubt it.

I think Davos would be the best bet for Jon's Hand.

Pretty much.  Davos to Jon is what Tyrion is to Dany.  

Davos will remain next to Jon as his Hand/Counselor.  

3 hours ago, Rumy Stark said:

I am hoping that this happens before Sansa's meeting with LF in the Godswood and she tells Jon everything, so that when LF starts with that "you know what I want" thing, Jon and Ghost will be there to interrupt and threaten.

3 hours ago, dbunting said:

Yeah, I am reserving judgment on Sansa until after this week to see if they can get this worked out. Sansa should know enough about LF to know that Jon is more trustworthy.

That is my thought process.  For everyone throwing Sansa under the bus about LF and the Vale, we still don't know what she knew.  While I think with all Jon's concerns about that is all the men they could get and it was their best chance, she should have told him she at least sent a letter to LF who was close.  We don't know, as some seem to suggest, that she KNEW they were actually coming to her aid.  Last that I remember we know is she sent a letter to LF asking for his help, we don't know if he replied to her or if she received word somehow that the knights of the Vale were on the move to help them.

So again, she screwed up by apparently not telling Jon she was trying to get more help, a lot of people seem to think that she knew the Vale was on it's way to help and still didn't tell Jon, which as of now we don't know. 

So like you, I'm going to wait and see on my judgement of Sansa.

3 hours ago, Bran Snow said:

Ya but Sansa recognizes that LF has a sweet spot for her and she also recognizes that LF put her in a terrible situation. So to say that Sansa couldn't in turn develop a sweet spot for Jon since he is her last remaining family isn't out of the question. So far we haven't seen a lot to justify that'll happen but then again the show can just jump to whatever conclusion it wants at this point.

To be honest i dont trust Sansa, but i hopes that she comes around and dont do something that will hurt Jon. I think she is a worst version of cercei in the sense that she thinks she knows what she's doing. At least cercei had power, cunning and experience backing her. She was very pouty with jon and his commanders about the taking of winterfell. I dont know, i hope she comes around but i will not be shocked if she turns the tables on Jon. She could turn the tables on littlefinger too, i said she's a worst version of cercei who thinks she knows what she's doing.

3 hours ago, tormond said:

To be honest i dont trust Sansa, but i hopes that she comes around and dont do something that will hurt Jon. I think she is a worst version of cercei in the sense that she thinks she knows what she's doing. At least cercei had power, cunning and experience backing her. She was very pouty with jon and his commanders about the taking of winterfell. I dont know, i hope she comes around but i will not be shocked if she turns the tables on Jon. She could turn the tables on littlefinger too, i said she's a worst version of cercei who thinks she knows what she's doing.

I still giver her a chance, she has just learned a hard lesson. Time to go forward now... she needs to team up with Jon and later on Bran.

8 hours ago, CBeck113 said:

That was spoiled brat Sansa who didn't like much of anyone.  In the years since she had seen and lived through things you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, and I'm thinking the fact that John is her only real "family" left has impacted her feelings about him.  We'll know more after the finale, but I'm really hoping to see Sansa stand up to Littlefinger and realize her home and her brother (cousin?) are where her real loyalties lie.  

Gosh.  Did everyone forget the bear hug they gave each other in Home?  Yes, they love each other but family is sometimes infuriating.  We are talking about two very damaged people who have to learn to trust each other.  Jon is a hardened combat veteran in his early 20s who is suffering from PTSD.  Sansa is a teenager who was brutally raped and beaten by her husband.  There might be issues there with trust and communication.

Archived