Cersei NOOOO!

Asvpxkvng

17 hours ago, adiman83 said:

You guys are forgetting something. One of Daenerys' visions while she was in Quarth was of a blown up Red Keep with snow falling in (I'm talking about this). That hasn't happened yet. So my assumption is that if Cersei uses wildfire, that will be the result.

That picture is of when Bran touches a Weirwood tree on his way to the 3ER. He has a couple of vision's and that's one of the things he see.

I see people quote that the Red Keep is going to blow up and its gonna be abandon, ( Which I do believe also ) but what about the vision of a Dragon ( Who I assume is Drogon ) flying over King's Landing ??? It happens in the same vision, but I don't see people talk about this when factoring in Cersei blowing up King's Landing, as I believe it to be significant as you can see KL looks to be mostly intact in the vision. ( Can't really see a full picture of the Red Keep itself but it looks mostly ok? )

Bran see the Iron Thron covered by SNOW at 1:15

Bran see ( and Hears I might add ) a shadow of a Dragon over King's Landing at 1:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gh0-4hOzyw

12 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

That picture is of when Bran touches a Weirwood tree on his way to the 3ER. He has a couple of vision's and that's one of the things he see.

I see people quote that the Red Keep is going to blow up and its gonna be abandon, ( Which I do believe also ) but what about the vision of a Dragon ( Who I assume is Drogon ) flying over King's Landing ??? It happens in the same vision, but I don't see people talk about this when factoring in Cersei blowing up King's Landing, as I believe it to be significant as you can see KL looks to be mostly intact in the vision. ( Can't really see a full picture of the Red Keep itself but it looks mostly ok? )

Bran see ( and Hears I might add ) a shadow of a Dragon over King's Landing at 1:20

The image of a dragon over the red keep was also in his visions this season. This is at least definitive proof that Cersei doesn't blow the entire city but maybe just the Sept of Baelor. But then again how would she get herself out alive as the preview confirms she will be inside it for trial. Could this mean she's not going to blow the wildfire after all? How disappointed would y'all be if there wasn't a wildfire explosion in kings landing at all?

40 minutes ago, Asvpxkvng said:

The image of a dragon over the red keep was also in his visions this season. This is at least definitive proof that Cersei doesn't blow the entire city but maybe just the Sept of Baelor. But then again how would she get herself out alive as the preview confirms she will be inside it for trial. Could this mean she's not going to blow the wildfire after all? How disappointed would y'all be if there wasn't a wildfire explosion in kings landing at all?

How does the preview/promo confirm she will be inside the Sept of Baelor :huh:? So far in the Kings Landing bits we get it only shows Cersei back in a room I assume is inside the Red Keep( Since anyone is welcome to visit her and Zombie Mountain, accoriding to her in S6E8 ) Margaery getting her hair braided, Tommen putting on his crown while wearing a golden shroud( ? ),High Septon walking with other Septons and talking nonsense, top view of the trial, Loras getting his head lifted by a Septon during his trial, and finally Lancel walking. But theres no scene showing Cersei AT her own trial.

If theres no Wildfire explosion, then theres no Wildfire explosion, I'm not that bothered if there won't be one. But I do believe there will be a significant event, we have yet to see who Qyburn Little birds kill, not that thats a big scene. But I do think it will be leaving us wanting S7 quickly ^_^

1 hour ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

Bran's vision of a dragon was of the past, not the future. In the same vision he sees himself falling from the tower as well as an image of his father. Also, the imagery they used for his vision of the Red Keep is the exact same one they used for Daenerys' visions in the House of the Undying.

46 minutes ago, Asvpxkvng said:

I wouldn't be disappointed if KL remains intact. None of us will, because we like to be surprised. But Cersei will definitely do something, because according to some very trustworthy rumours (I don't know if I'm allowed to quote that forum here), Tommen kills himself.

11 minutes ago, adiman83 said:

Bran's vision of a dragon was of the past, not the future. In the same vision he sees himself falling from the tower as well as an image of his father. Also, the imagery they used for his vision of the Red Keep is the exact same one they used for Daenerys' visions in the House of the Undying.

Umm, but the last time there were dragons, I don't think the city would have been quite that built up.

It seems like a vision of the future to me.  

1 hour ago, adiman83 said:

I wouldn't be disappointed if KL remains intact. None of us will, because we like to be surprised. But Cersei will definitely do something, because according to some very trustworthy rumours (I don't know if I'm allowed to quote that forum here), Tommen kills himself.

What :huh:? No way this vision he had was in season 4 and D&D hadn't done a official long range flashback till S5E1, which was the Cersei Flashback, this is of the future bro. And actually that particular image of the Iron Throne by itself covered in snow is from Bran vision, not Dany's. They both see the Iron Throne covered in snow, I know their pretty much the same thing but there both slightly different, trust me.

During Dany's vision of the Iron Throne she appears from the left of the throne room with a torch in hand. As she begins to walk, the camera follows her to the center of the throne room. Then as she make it to the center she puts down the torch and approaches the Iron Throne covered in snow.

http://imgur.com/KAD0UPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gulVUWrADCM

Then during Bran vision he just see a quick center shot of the Iron Throne by itself covered in snow.

http://imgur.com/hhQBOTE

You see this shot at 1:14, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gh0-4hOzyw

See, two shots of the same, but different Iron Throne covered in snow ^_^

59 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

What :huh:? No way this vision he had was in season 4 and D&D hadn't done a official long range flashback till S5E1, which was the Cersei Flashback, this is of the future bro. And actually that particular image of the Iron Throne by itself covered in snow is from Bran vision, not Dany's. They both see the Iron Throne covered in snow, I know their pretty much the same thing but there both slightly different, trust me.

During Dany's vision of the Iron Throne she appears from the left of the throne room with a torch in hand. As she begins to walk, the camera follows her to the center of the throne room. Then as she make it to the center she puts down the torch and approaches the Iron Throne covered in snow.

http://imgur.com/KAD0UPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gulVUWrADCM

Then during Bran vision he just see a quick center shot of the Iron Throne by itself covered in snow.

http://imgur.com/hhQBOTE

You see this shot at 1:14, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gh0-4hOzyw

See, two shots of the same, but different Iron Throne covered in snow ^_^

I meant the throne room looks the same. I know she enters from a different direction. But the Red Keep is virtually identical: burned to a crisp and snow (or ash?) falling in.

16 hours ago, adiman83 said:

I know it's off topic but I have to say it because I keep seeing the same complaint all over this forum. The events in a season don't happen in a matter of days. Also, the storylines (even within the same episode) don't happen in the same time. So what we saw with LF could've happened weeks or even months before his meeting with Sansa. The same goes with the Ironborn story. It didn't take Yara and Theon a couple of days to reach Meereen, it took them a good several months. 

Now back to the topic at hand. 

Do you have a source for that? Because the season's plot information that slipped (which proved to be reliable because they were spot on) didn't mention anything from episode 10. I'm asking because that doesn't seem to be the kind of language Sansa would use. I can't picture her character using the word "brotherfucker".

By all means, I want for Cersei to receive such a message from Sansa but I don't see it happening.

It`s a joke. Isn`t it obvious?

3 hours ago, Asvpxkvng said:

Spoiler

I heard she doesn't show up for the trial. 

2 minutes ago, adiman83 said:

I meant the throne room looks the same. I know she enters from a different direction. But the Red Keep is virtually identical: burned to a crisp and snow (or ash?) falling in.

I agree with you.  It's the same room at roughly the same point in time.  

It makes sense because both Dany and Bran are having visions of the future.  N'est-ce pas?

18 hours ago, Drogo_1 said:

What set's Cersei off is this. (found this on reddit and thought it was great)

Your false warden is dead, brotherfucker. Come and see. He and his host were smashed in only one day of battle. I have Winterfell, tell your spineless son.

Your false wardens supporters are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, brotherfucker. Your false warden lied, and so did you. You told the world you ruled the north. The Starks have and always will rule the north.

For his crimes he was fed to his own dogs, come and see. If you want Winterfell back come and get it. A Stark has been proclaimed King in the north, proof of your lies. The north is cold, but if you come we will warm it with the blood of your soldiers.

I have Winterfell, I have the north. Keep your forces in Kings Landing and we will not trouble you, nor your soldiers. Try to take Winterfell back, and the snow will stain red with southron blood.

-Sansa Stark, Princess in the North.

Loved it, except the princess in the north part. She can and should be queen, not a princess.

10 hours ago, VladimirDulud said:

But what an awesome idea and what a strong development for this parallel world where Cersei finally makes an effective move. That would be way more tragic in the dramatic sense than burning down her enemies..

I keep hoping against all odds for a return to it in the show.  What is strange to me is...we saw a LOT of this scheming and plotting in the first couple of seasons.  It was way more "cloak and dagger" than the later seasons have been.  Somehow, I feel like the Battle of Blackwater episode sort of started this whole trend of putting all of the effort and budget into these "big battle/epic" episodes.  The other episodes just seem to take up space and set up BoB, Hardhome, etc. 

Cersei is an intriguing character.  In book 2, she seems to recognize Varys and LF as the dangers that they are and other than letting Joff run wild, she makes pretty good decisions.  Then, sometime in book 3 her paranoia and fear of loss seems to take hold of her and she self destructs.  IMHO, she starts her crazy nonsense well before Joff gets offed.  So now it would be really sweet to see her shrug off the prophecy (most prophecy is BS in the story) and focus on what she CAN CONTROL and use the leverage that she has.

I get it, these big episodes drive the ratings, and most viewers don't care about this stuff like I do....so I forgive D&D.....mostly. 

On 6/24/2016 at 9:23 AM, Garse Ironjade Janacek said:

I keep hoping against all odds for a return to it in the show.  What is strange to me is...we saw a LOT of this scheming and plotting in the first couple of seasons.  It was way more "cloak and dagger" than the later seasons have been.  Somehow, I feel like the Battle of Blackwater episode sort of started this whole trend of putting all of the effort and budget into these "big battle/epic" episodes.  The other episodes just seem to take up space and set up BoB, Hardhome, etc. 

Exactly. :agree: In fact one of the fun things about introducing buddies to the show was telling them it was sort of a political high fantasy series, with more focus on the politicking and the fantasy was sort of a subtle backdrop. Thinking back to the strategizing that lead up to the Red Wedding- the back and forth between families in the North etc. The power plays were subtle but no less dramatically important to the plot and the characters. I think the story arcs sort of climaxed at the Red Wedding, where we see a political error lead to tragic results (though it could have been more of a political move if Robb hadn't loved Talisa of course). 

Now we're definitely in the climactic, big budget and bombs universe, and while I don't mind it, I do miss the subtlety, if only because all of this feels like the series is coming to an end.

And gee. The sept and all the political players in it that went with it (Marge, Kevan to some extent)....feels like a really huge mistake. I see what they're trying to do, but, that didn't feel quite right and I'm still sort of put off by Cersei being turned into this 2D villain...

Am I the only one who thinks that Cersei's plan had lots of weak points? If Lancel had a sidekick to bring Cersei to the Sept... if the kid could't stabbed Lancel mortally... if the three candles didn't burn down (because of a breeze or Lancel reaches them in time)... if the High Sparrow (or anyone else, like Margaery) is clever enough to quickly recognize the whole situation... etc. that could have meant the demise of Cersei (after discovering her plan she's basically marked for death).

Archived