Meisha Merlin Lettered AGOT on eBay

ym2000

I'm the seller.  The truth is, I'm not that motivated to sell it.   I felt very lucky to get a House Stark wolf remarque.      And I foolishly sold my original UK editions last year during a cool-off period.  They now sell for literally triple.  

I also have lettered editions of the Meisha Clash of Kings, and subterranean Storm of Swords, and Feast for Crows, in letter Z.

The Art of Ice and Fire that is up on eBay now is also mine.

I also have a very tattered HBO entrance ticket and envelope for the premiere of Game of Thrones in Los Angeles earlier this year.  

The finale yesterday was so stunning I'm back to wanting to pass these down to my children.  It's like having an original beautiful set of Tolkien books.  And I think Martin's world is richer, more sophisticated, and timeless.  Then again... oh I don't know.  I need a Dance with Dragons to have a complete set.  

I know, I know right?  Especially one of a dire wolf!  It's like being part of history.   Nice to talk to others who understand my insanity.  

Here's the gorgeous remarque in my Clash of Kings.   Anybody have a clue who this might be?      EDIT:  Alas, the picture does not show.  How do I get it to show?  Maybe I'll make it my avatar.

EDIT2:  the picture in the avatar.   

On June 28, 2016 at 1:38 PM, jemyr said:

I know, I know right?  Especially one of a dire wolf!  It's like being part of history.   Nice to talk to others who understand my insanity.  

Here's the gorgeous remarque in my Clash of Kings.   Anybody have a clue who this might be?      EDIT:  Alas, the picture does not show.  How do I get it to show?  Maybe I'll make it my avatar.

EDIT2:  the picture in the avatar.   

Keep the book! It's incredibly beautiful and rare. 

Archived