J+S=strange Stark babies

I feel I should have given my reasoning behind this thought, I think the show iz portraying how great a man Jon really is and that Sansa has been repeatedly portrayed as a girl who always dreamed of marrying a gallant knight who truly lives up to the hero stature which Jon is basically the only character in the series who represents that package.  Given all that she has experienced and seen and now she is hanging out with Jon the man that everyone who is around him seems to love, so unless Sansa truly is taking over the role of LSH I still see her coming around to the Jon Fan-base and loving him.  Also there is the kissed by fire thing which Sansa is a redhead just saying

2 hours ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Hopefully it won't happen. Jon's heritage means nothing if Westeros still see him as a bastard and it seems his heritage will only be revealed to Westeros people at the end of the series. So technically he doesn't have much use to Sansa. She'd better off marrying SweetRobin.

I feel that's where the season is heading as well, I think Jon's parentage really isn't meant to be revealed to us as then it would be revealed to some of the characters it is only meant to be implied 

I kind of got JonxSansa vibes that first Ep they met up. But since then nope. I couldn't see her as anything but a lying, scheming power hungry beeeetch. Have been doing some reflection on her [show] character though, and have decided she's not power hungry per se, just that after all this time and all the abuse she's had to endure she has discovered the only way for her to be 'safe' is to put herself on the top of the food chain as Queen in the North. And is willing to sacrifice anything to get there, including Jon.

On 24.06.2016 at 4:04 PM, a_motherf'ndragon said:

I find it hard to believe I have not seen a post about this yet.  I don't think it will happen this season, but I have an itch at the back of my skull that Jon and Sansa will fall in love with each other especially once they find out they are not brother and sister but instead cousins.  Please respond does anyone think there is a hint of a romance that could develop?

I can't believe it either, it has several behemoth-scale threads to itself and pops up in many others on this forum.

Jon/Sansa is a sunken ship imo, but the crew keeps rowing.

On June 24, 2016 at 8:04 AM, a_motherf'ndragon said:

I find it hard to believe I have not seen a post about this yet.  I don't think it will happen this season, but I have an itch at the back of my skull that Jon and Sansa will fall in love with each other especially once they find out they are not brother and sister but instead cousins.  Please respond does anyone think there is a hint of a romance that could develop?

No matter whether Sansa marries her cousin Jon or her cousin Robert, her children will not be “strange Stark babies”. Cousin marriage doesn’t cause strange babies.  Indeed, the practice runs in the Stark family just as it does in other noble houses.

Omg dude, it's sick. Think about - a character who was butchered to death and resurrected later on f...s his constantly raped sister when her rapist is dead and they're making babies during and after the LN 2.0. Too hardcore even for Martin, even for D&D. 

11 minutes ago, chandl34 said:

Remember that episode of Arrested Development where 

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay figured out she was adopted, and immediately jumped into sex with Michael?

It's going to be exactly like that with Sansa.

LOL.....ummm, those two had feelings for each other though, and they actually knew they were cousins from the start. Sansa and Jon were raised together. Being cousins will never erase that Sansa and Jon grew up in the same home environment and don't see each other like that. They weren't close when they were children but a lot of siblings aren't. That doesn't change the way they view each other. 

9 minutes ago, boodofmyblood said:

LOL.....ummm, those two had feelings for each other though, and they actually knew they were cousins from the start. Sansa and Jon were raised together. Being cousins will never erase that Sansa and Jon grew up in the same home environment and don't see each other like that. They weren't close when they were children but a lot of siblings aren't. That doesn't change the way they view each other. 

You're thinking of George Michael and Maeby.  J+S is real.

Jon seems to only look at her as a little sister in my opinion.

Honestly, I hope Sansa ends up with Riverrun. Edmure even if under some sort of Stockholm syndrome killed his uncle and gave his ancestral home to his enemy. He should die. Sansa gets a more southern seat and her mother's former home. That is where I think she should end up. Winterfell, the Vale and King's Landing all are painful parts of her past. Pretty much anywhere would be and she was never at Riverrun so it is safe.

Jon would be good to end up a Stark at Winterfell. Doubt it plays out, but never thought wildfire would wipe out half the cast in less than a second either.  

Archived