Round of 16 (Day 1) Switzerland/Poland, Wales/Northern Ireland, Croatia/Portugal

the first of what i'm sure will be many games decided by penalties.  when its your team its torture, when its someone else its really kind of fun.  

how much did arsenal pay for him?  that is one of the worst penalties i have ever seen. ha ha. 

Some very good penalties from Poland.

12 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

how much did arsenal pay for him?  that is one of the worst penalties i have ever seen. ha ha. 

Going out of Europe in the last 16, he will fit right in at Arsenal.

29 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

the first of what i'm sure will be many games decided by penalties.  when its your team its torture, when its someone else its really kind of fun.  

It's as bad a penalty as Rooney's attempt at a corner into the audience at the last WC was a corner kick. He must have thought the goal was in the direction of Ursa Major. But it wasn't. It was directly in front of him.

5 minutes ago, DjourouLoveMe? said:

I know right? I'm actually crying here I'm so devastated.

You'll get over it in time. Amen.

In other news, the first minutes of Wales - NI have been desperately dull. Expect more from Bale. 

1 minute ago, Hazardous said:

You'll get over it in time. Amen.

In other news, the first minutes of Wales - NI have been desperately dull. Expect more from Bale. 

To be fair, Northern Ireland are the best team Wales have faced so it might take time to work things out.

Looks like Wales are the Ramsey & Bale show. All the attack must come through them. Norn Iron will take what they can get on the break. It's getting interesting. 

Also, I love seeing rival fans mixed in a little. Standing besides each other and not punching on. Refreshing.

Archived