The Drunk Thread: Just Look at the Flowers

A True Kaniggit

7 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Yay! To Thanksgiving Break from school. Am I in school? No! But them busses sure are off the road. 

And congratulations to any teachers who may of gotten the week off. 

I have five days and I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT THAT!  it's like Friday / Friday / Friday/ Friday Saturday Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

For 6 weeks or so I've been harping on my boys for losing BOTH my tablespoons used for measuring, since they put away the clean dishes after they're washed.  Of course they both claimed innocence and no knowledge of ever seeing said tablespoons.  I was fixing homemade soup again last night (the first time in 6 weeks)... and when I went to add the barley in, I found both tablespoons somehow stationed in the bag of barley.  The last time I fixed it.  It's kept in the spice rack 7 feet off the floor, that only I can reach. Whoops.  

I did own up to the crime and apologize. 

2 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Were you making barley soup drunk?  I can't think of anything i'd want to eat less when drunk than boring soup. 

Actually it was homemade veggie beef soup, but I always put some barley in there.  I have no clue why I left the tablespoons in the bag

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 6:56 AM, Ded As Ned said:

Actually it was homemade veggie beef soup, but I always put some barley in there.  I have no clue why I left the tablespoons in the bag

It's been two weeks. Has a reason for the tablespoons to be in the bag yet revealed itself?

Anyways, it's now December 31st. Nearly New Years. Figured I might as well bump this thread up. At the very least I'll be using it tonight.

3 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

It's been two weeks. Has a reason for the tablespoons to be in the bag yet revealed itself?

Anyways, it's now December 31st. Nearly New Years. Figured I might as well bump this thread up. At the very least I'll be using it tonight.

I fear the mystery of the tablespoons in the bag will be lost forever in the mists fog of time bourbon. 

I've hardly had more than a drink or two over the past couple weeks, so I reckon my tolerance will be nice and low for tonight... at which point all that will be remedied. I've got all my leftover fireworks from the 4th of July ready to annoy the neighborhood come midnight!  See ya'll this evening

Archived