acroPHILIA lucky #13...Rocksniffer's cherry has been popped...and the crowd goes wild! !

rocksniffer

ok i submit that i was overly excited and read calendar wrong....yes deadline is monday, july 18th...

premature ejaculations of the mouth are one of the faults i have come to accept as a salty, old, high, drunken dawg.... :rolleyes:

please forgive me  for jumping the gun... i am so excited about the next round i just couldn't help myself...:blushing: 

:smoking:

On 7/16/2016 at 8:34 AM, Castellan said:

I haven't had time to concentrate on the game, but I seem to have about two that I think are probably right.

I got a prelim score of 2 correct answers  :dunno:

Some of them are driving me insane.

50 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

You are in good company. That was exactly my prelim score, too.

ok boys and girls i am determined to be a success at my virgin hosting, therefore i am going to suspend some of the rules for this round only...

1.  i will not be charging points for questions...though i might or might not give the kind of answer you want

2. i am going to extend deadline for 24 hrs...so people have time to get it together since i only have about half the lists i need...

3. 2 sets of prelims will be allowed...i will  or will not offer commentary on your list depending on my mood

4. my themes are not common compared to the list of game themes used...and this one is probably the hardest...imo

so here is the best piece of advise i have...it will not only point to theme but help with clue answers...use a text search engine (i used a search of ice and fire) to discover the "sweetest" word GRRM uses in the series... ;)

don't give up on my party... here are another series of general hints to this game since i am indulging in libations...

first come the sweet nothings i whisper in your ear... 

then comes the beauty of the human form...

sharing something needed with "friends" follows...

now talk turns to things best left unengorged...

finally all gather to celebrate the joys of life...though one man's joy can be another's strife...

i know this amount of help is unusual but i desire a satisfying experience for all...like an orgy everyone must achieve climax for all to find fulfillment in the moment... :leer:

so sayeth the sniffer...it is known

:hat:

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:34 AM, Castellan said:

I haven't had time to concentrate on the game, but I seem to have about two that I think are probably right.

6 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

5 hours ago, Julia H. said:

You are in good company. That was exactly my prelim score, too.

I laughed.  I admit it.  I laughed.

I got 1 right....

ladies and gents...i am still waiting for a list or three....have i run some  of you off or are you all enjoying the fruits of the vine and soaking up sun...

i am cooking ribs which need my attention so it will be a couple of hours before i can post clues and answers...i really would like to have a list from everyone...

:hat:

i have just discovered that a couple of our brothers and sisters in acros are on the road and off the grid, therefore unable to respond to our deadline...shall we extend for them...

i vote yes and to give the appearance that i am benevolent  i shall let this be a democratic moment...

5 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i have just discovered that a couple of our brothers and sisters in acros are on the road and off the grid, therefore unable to respond to our deadline...shall we extend for them...

i vote yes and to give the appearance that i am benevolent  i shall let this be a democratic moment...

I don't mind extending. :)

Tomorrow I'll be off, too, for a week. I'll try to check in when I have time, but don't stop the game if I don't respond.

ok went fishing .... had some wonderful trout... while singing this song...

getting clues and answers ready to post. you will have a day to pick favorite clue

i will spoiler them to give one last person an opportunity to make guesses so please limit open discussion...

Archived