1 minute ago, Arataniello said:

Distances and time mean nothing in TV GoT.  Varys has obviously been to Dorne and back in the space of an episode.

This is the trivial, basic stuff the viewer is required to figure out. You know time passes between scenes

12 minutes ago, Tooms said:

CONFIRMED!!!!!

9 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

R + L = J

Nope and nope.

Only one more piece of information than we have in the books and that is that Jon is in the ToJ. And that was obvious. We have known Jon isn't Ned's child from the start.

We don't know whose baby he is. It is almost certain Rheagar is the father but we still have no evidence Lyanna is the mother.

As with the books, R+L=J is way to obvious to be right.

3 minutes ago, Raksha 2014 said:

Is that Varys behind Dany?  Wasn't he just in Dorne two seconds ago?  Did he steal Littlefinger's teleporter?

Ok what they are just taking the mick now lol. I swear they just throw in these things to fuel the teleport comments. Varys had no reason to be there. Yes it was an awesome scene but still NO REASON. 

I'm assuming some time has elapsed for Varys to get back to Mereen because those ships had dragons on the front of them; meaning that those were brand new ships that were just built, not the iron Fleet. Clearly some time has passed to make them, and for Varys to get back.

Edited by l2 0 5 5

4 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillains said:

Ok what they are just taking the mick now lol. I swear they just throw in these things to fuel the teleport comments. Varys had no reason to be there. Yes it was an awesome scene but still NO REASON. 

No reason? Seduction, of course!

Oh no, please, seduce away...it’s been so long. Though I rather think it’s all for nought — what happens when the non-existent bumps against the decrepit? A question for the philosophers.

Edited by CrypticWeirwood

Just finished watching and I thought awesome episode! Loved Lynna Mormont backing Jon, she should be a new series regular. But come on she called him the white wolf and still no Ghost by his side.

Loved Frey pie, go Arya.

was a little bummed Cersei only took out the sept and annoyed Jaime was back in KL clearly knowing what she did and apparently not minding. Also a little sad about Margery, thought she'd make it. 

Finally TOJ, finally. Only wish they'd made things a little more clear for non book people. My husband was like who's the father, when I said rhaeghar he was like who's that, even though it I've explained it all before. 

But it all in all quite nicely and done.

23 minutes ago, hallam said:

Nope and nope.

Only one more piece of information than we have in the books and that is that Jon is in the ToJ. And that was obvious. We have known Jon isn't Ned's child from the start.

We don't know whose baby he is. It is almost certain Rheagar is the father but we still have no evidence Lyanna is the mother.

Really?

Lyanna is lying in a bed of blood (pooling in the pelvic region) with a newborn baby next to her... and there is no evidence that she is the mother?

Edited by Chloe.a.thomson

18 minutes ago, nymeria_2321 said:

Just finished watching and I thought awesome episode! Loved Lynna Mormont backing Jon, she should be a new series regular. But come on she called him the white wolf and still no Ghost by his side.

Loved Frey pie, go Arya.

was a little bummed Cersei only took out the sept and annoyed Jaime was back in KL clearly knowing what she did and apparently not minding. Also a little sad about Margery, thought she'd make it. 

Finally TOJ, finally. Only wish they'd made things a little more clear for non book people. My husband was like who's the father, when I said rhaeghar he was like who's that, even though it I've explained it all before. 

But it all in all quite nicely and done.

I don't know if he didn't mind.. he looked awfully grim to me.

Valonqar...

25 minutes ago, hallam said:

Nope and nope.

Mayhaps they should have spelled it for you in crayon. 

1 minute ago, nymeria_2321 said:

Yeah but I wanted to see him do/say something about it... Hopefully add queenslayer to his list of achievements 

Well since he wasn't able to take her down before she unleashed the wild fire, it'll have to be something else that makes him snap...

Maybe Cersei somehow gets hold of Sansa or Arya and Jamie fulfils his oath to Catelyn,,