6 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

This episode made me realise how much I missed Evil Cersei :P Am I weird if I am looking forward to her crazy queenship more than Jon or Dany?

Oh, me, too. I was cheering for that crazy biatch once she sat that throne. I had a different reaction to her in the show compared to the books, though.

Loved this episode & the last. A couple slow episodes, but this season was absolutely fantastic.

And so Westeros has a new King.

And also a new Queen, a Queen Regnant for the first time ever.

But soon there comes a younger, more beautiful Queen.

Somehow, I don't think this is quite what the prophecies had in mind about the dragon having three heads. 

But you never know.

It's incredible how much this episode streamlined the entire narrative.  It's evident that the show runners are setting up a war of 1 King & 2 Queens for Season 7 and are trying to divide the audience up into camps (i.e. Team Jon, Team Dany, Team Cersei).  

53 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I'm assuming some time has elapsed for Varys to get back to Mereen because those ships had dragons on the front of them; meaning that those were brand new ships that were just built, not the iron Fleet. Clearly some time has passed to make them, and for Varys to get back.

I assumed they were the slavers armada that they took last week....?  And there were Martell sails too.

2 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

Won't she just burn his ships? He doesn't even compare to the book Euron. They should have gotten Richard Armitage. 

Yeah that's what I've heard from book readers. I guess I'm lucky to not have read them yet. I'm thinking if they want to make him comparable to Ramsay as a villain he'll have to present a challenge. 

Edited by boodofmyblood

1 minute ago, Ser Blake said:

It's incredible how much this episode streamlined the entire narrative.  It's evident that the show runners are setting up a war of 1 King & 2 Queens for Season 7 and are trying to divide the audience up into camps (i.e. Team Jon, Team Dany, Team Cersei).  

I got the impression that Dany was going to marry Jon. Who is backing Cersei? It looks like Jaimie is going to take his army home.

2 minutes ago, Sonoftheharpie said:

Watching Arya cut Walder Fred's throat and serve his sons to him in pie made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :D

That was the best part of this episode. I want to see her with her army of wolves next season, but I can't get my hopes up. They seem to favor the dragons.

Edited by Bear Claw

Just now, Bear Claw said:

I got the impression that Dany was going to marry Jon. Who is backing Cersei? It looks like Jaimie is going to take his army home.

I also got that impression.  All Tyrion's talk about finding someone else to love her.  Now I truly think Jamie is the valonqar.

5 minutes ago, Raksha 2014 said:

Sansa would only be acclaimed Queen in the North if Jon and Bran were dead, and could only become Queen of Westeros if she marries LF and he's king; which, if it happens, won't last long.

She could also marry Jon and be QinT that way...that is if they find out they're not siblings but cousins and yadda yadda.

I don't think she's gonna marry LF. More likely she's keeping him where she can see him until she can kill him without pissing off the Vale knights.

3 minutes ago, ash said:

Oh, me, too. I was cheering for that crazy biatch once she sat that throne. I had a different reaction to her in the show compared to the books, though.

Loved this episode & the last. A couple slow episodes, but this season was absolutely fantastic.

All the KL scenes were really well done in this episode, and she looked absolutely scary and crazy on that throne. The Arya scene was totally chilling as well.