5 minutes ago, Chib said:

Who would believe he is the legitimate son of Rhaegar? Where is the eh.... marriage evidence? Even if people believe he is Rhaegar's son, he would be just a bastard. Unless people would be the same as Lyanna Mormont: "I don't care if he is a bastard..."

Good point but what is a bastard?  The product of infidelity?  Or is it the baby of 1 noble and 1 low born parent?  How do we know Rhaegar and Lyanna weren't married?  And even if they weren't, Jon is the child of 2 nobles.  I'm not real sure what constitutes a bastard.  I always thought it was infidelity but I'm not real sure.  

Edited by SerJeremiahLouistark

1 minute ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Good point but what is a bastard?  The product of infidelity?  Or is it the baby of 1 noble and 1 low born parent?  How do we know Rhaegar and Lyanna weren't married?  And even if they weren't, Jon is the child of 2 nobles.  I'm not real sure what constitutes a bastard.  I always thought it was infidelity but I'm not real sure.  

If Lyanna and Rhaega were not married, Jon would still be a bastard. Poor boy he has no way out lol.

1 minute ago, Cunning Villain said:

I agree. The Pact of Ice and Fire will be made once again, and it will actually be fulfilled this time.

Jon is the result of the Pact of Ice and Fire already... it would be fun if Jon and Dany get married not knowing his true identity and Bran from the outside would be like: "NO you are nephew and aunt, no please!"

1 minute ago, Chloe.a.thomson said:

Well, in the Inside the Episode, D&D confirm that Jon and Sansas relationship will contain conflict going forward. :crying:

That conflict is going to be driven by Baelish who is trying like a mother fucker to drive a wedge between them.  He started in one of the earlier episodes.  I hate that son of a bitch.

2 minutes ago, Chloe.a.thomson said:

Well, in the Inside the Episode, D&D confirm that Jon and Sansas relationship will contain conflict going forward. :crying:

I have said that many times. It will be interesting when she finds out he is not even her half-brother but cousin. 

3 minutes ago, Chib said:

Jon is the result of the Pact of Ice and Fire already... it would be fun if Jon and Dany get married not knowing his true identity and Bran from the outside would be like: "NO you are nephew and aunt, no please!"

I was referring to the part about a Targaryen royal princess—though Daenerys is certainly no princess, at least not any more—marrying into the family of House Stark. Jon may be the son of a Targaryen, but he was raised as a Stark man. He'll always be a wolf.

1 minute ago, Chib said:

I have said that many times. It will be interesting when she finds out he is not even her half-brother but cousin. 

I don't think it will change anything between them.  Ned raised him as his son.  He still has Stark blood in his veins.  She still blames herself for her father's death.  She won't betray him, though I think we will see a strain and those seeds planted by Baelish, in the end though I think it won't matter.  

2 minutes ago, Cunning Villain said:

I was referring to the part about a Targaryen royal princess—though Daenerys is certainly no princess, at least not any more—marrying into the family of House Stark. Jon may be the son of a Targaryen, but he was raised as a Stark man. He'll always be a wolf.

Speaking of that where the fuck is Ghost?  

Edited by SerJeremiahLouistark

11 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

That conflict is going to be driven by Baelish who is trying like a mother fucker to drive a wedge between them.  He started in one of the earlier episodes.  I hate that son of a bitch.

And then both Kit and Liam said that Jon not listening to Sansa will lead to conflict next season.

I mean, who knows how much the actors actually know, but that combined with D&D has dampened my KitN joy massively.

1 minute ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Speaking of that where the fuck is Ghost?

Hell if I know. I was hoping we'd see him with Jon tonight. He absolutely should've been by Jon's side during the "King in the North" scene. They even called Jon the "White Wolf," for fuck's sake, and Jon's actual white wolf wasn't even there.

11 minutes ago, Cunning Villain said:

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, Cunning Villain said:

Hell if I know. I was hoping we'd see him with Jon tonight. He absolutely should've been by Jon's side during the "King in the North" scene. They even called Jon the "White Wolf," for fuck's sake, and Jon's actual white wolf wasn't even there.

CGI budget has been drained because of episode 9. lmao

On a side note, baby Jon already had that BROOOOOODING expression ever since born. lmao

14 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

I don't think it will change anything between them.  Ned raised him as his son.  He still has Stark blood in his veins.  She still blames herself for her father's death.  She won't betray him, though I think we will see a strain and those seeds planted by Baelish, in the end though I think it won't matter.  

I predict that Sansa will get married to Robin next season then raise Vale army against Jon. If she knows Jon is Targ, she will use that card to go against Jon. As people in the north would still dislike Targ.

Edited by Chib