28 minutes ago, hallam said:

Nope and nope.

Only one more piece of information than we have in the books and that is that Jon is in the ToJ. And that was obvious. We have known Jon isn't Ned's child from the start.

We don't know whose baby he is. It is almost certain Rheagar is the father but we still have no evidence Lyanna is the mother.

As with the books, R+L=J is way to obvious to be right.

I am dumbfounded by this comment, given the scene. You say it is certain Rhaegar is the father, but too obvious for Lyanna to be the mother... I can't. 

1 minute ago, Winter Blues said:

Mayhaps they should have spelled it for you in crayon. 

^This.

I know it seems too obvious, but we have to remember that GoT was written as the first part of a trilogy... so of course GRRM had to telegraph it a bit in the first book. 

20 minutes ago, hallam said:

Nope and nope.

Only one more piece of information than we have in the books and that is that Jon is in the ToJ. And that was obvious. We have known Jon isn't Ned's child from the start.

We don't know whose baby he is. It is almost certain Rheagar is the father but we still have no evidence Lyanna is the mother.

Seriously... the pool of blood means nothing to you. Ned calls Jon his blood. Jon is a Stark and Targaryen bastard.

I feel bad. I totally sniggered when Tommen committed suicide. It just looked really funny in my twisted mind.

Cersei is Mad Queen confirmed.

Also the fact that Jon and Sansa are chill and good after the battle and Sansa supports Jon's claim and smiles at him when he's proclaimed KiTN and her shutting down LF and giving him blue balls

I'm sure someone will find something to pick at in regards to her this last episode but IMO everything everyone seemed to be saying about her being too ambitious and wanting to rule and wanting Jon out of the way, etc. etc. seems false to me.

Also I like to interpret the staring contest between her and LF at the end as a "Don't you ruin this fucking moment you asshole"

I liked the episode, but I am not too excited for next season because it looks like Dany will cake walk through Westeros, marry Jon, and then they will fight the White Walkers. (Predictable)  I know there has to be some conflicts/suprises, but what will happen now? 

34 minutes ago, hallam said:

Nope and nope.

So. You are trolling?? :bang:

1 minute ago, The Smuggler said:

has anyone heard what Lyanna said other than the promise me ned part? the first part of her whisper was inaudible but i kinda heard her say somewhere in the lines of "he should never know".. pertaining to Robert but some parts i couldn't hear.. 

think it was 'robert will kill him if he finds out. he should never know. promise me you'll protect him. promise me, ned.'

or something to that effect

What a disappointment of a season. The writers can't write shit, people teleporting left and right, recycling old book scenes is a common thing now. Yeah things happened but not in a satisfying way and yeah things got set up for next season and if this season is any indication, next season won't be satisfying either. If you butcher every plotline of course you'll run out of books, now there'll be 7 episodes for season 7 and 6 for season 8, they could have easily made all the things happened in this season into at least 2 seasons in a satisfying way but who am I kidding they can't write shit.

WOOOAAW A THOUSAND SHIPSS OMFG THIS SHOW IS FFiNn GREATT!!