[Poll] How would you rate episode 610?

Ran

How would you rate episode 610?  

725 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

45 minutes ago, Tastes like Frey said:

That transition from baby Jon's face to him in Winterfell's great hall, oh my god. And when they referred to him as "The White Wolf" I thought I was going to have an asthma attack for the first time in over 10 years.

Where's the damn 11 option!?

No Ghost by his side though..

10. because this was the first time I screamed and giggled like a little girl from the ToJ>Jon Snow transition. 

"Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding. He is the White Wolf. The King in the North." I squealed and squealed like a little girl. 

I had a few nitpicks though but like one of the guys said, just a decimal point. need to round them off.. 

1 hour ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

I am so, so, so, so glad that Lyanna Mormont knew that House Cerwyn is a Celtic name and therefore pronounced it properly,with an initial K sound, as all Keltoi know.

I’ve been telling people this for years and years, and nobody believed me.  

Vindication is a sweet thing.

lol. You're smart, entertaining and a bit nerdy, and I enjoy the hell out of you.  

10+/10 for me. Best TV Episode Ever.  So many E. P. I. C. payoffs.

to D&D: All is forgiven.  :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

3 minutes ago, Timett sonof Timett is God said:

anyway Lady Mormont is just amazing , and I hope Dany's army somehow gets decimated.I kinda want John on the throne and not her. don't know if that's possible or not though.

Aegon reigned with two queens, Visenya and Rhaenys, at his side.

Danaerys will reign with two kings at her side, Tyrion and FJon. 

So many scenes were too long with for no reason.

The episode was so dull. No real surprises. Everything felt just like fanservice - especially the Freypie wich was done lazy and saw it a mile coming.

Kingslanding was taking too long... reaaaally long... was too long. No real suspense or emotion there... Cersei queen... boring.

Sam did nothing... CGI Oldtown and library... move on...

Dorne... - fuck Dorne. So much bullshit to get even more pussy on the throne. - really didn't like seeing Varys there or Ollena.

Bran did nothing...Lyanna was ugly and looked almost like Daenerys...? Didn't like how it was done - felt nothing.

Sansa and Jon was meh - they don't work together on screen for me - at least they talked about the army plothole. Littlefinger was meh.

Jon DaKingInTheNorff? Again? meh - I don't see this ending well... I thought you had to have a vagina to sit on a throne now.

Meereen was too long. Why spend so much time with Daario... what the hell. Dany converted Tyrion into being a feminist? sure. why not...

Again too much time spent with the Freys.... everyone knew the girl was Arya... lazy scene again gratuitous Frey death...

3 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

How did Jon avenge the red wedding? Roose wasn't around and Arya got to the Freys.

That's what I was wondering too.  I guess they're figuring that what happened with Ramsay is some sort of proxy vengeance.  :dunno: 

I'd rate the episode a solid 8.  There were a couple cornball moments.  I don't like what they're doing with Sam, for instance.  And hasn't Gilly's baby gotten HUGE all of a sudden?  Something on the order of Rikkon's growth spurt, I'd say.  And what's Bran and Meera supposed to do from this point on?  She's gonna get tired awfully soon having to lug him around like a sack of potatoes.  What was going on in that scene where Dany's talking to Tyrion?  It looked like some sort of forced perspective going on, but I couldn't figure out why they needed it. 

But, really, these are just some quibbles.  I enjoyed the vast majority of the episode.  Good job.

Its an easy 10. Best season finale, one of the top 6 or 7 episodes of the whole series. It was more than an hour long and the only scene I could siit back and relax for a bit was the Dornish one. Powerfull scenes from start to finish.

Reconsider complaining for teleporting. The only issue with this is that both scenes with Varys being too close to each other. What do you want? To have 2 or 3 scenes with Varys sailing across the sea so we don't feel its teleporting? The events of each scene are not meant to be time binded. I can easily accept that for example Arya killing Walder is a month before the battle of the bastards as long as there are no continuity or errors connecting the 2 events.

I would never imagine myself  being moved by Jon being proclaimed KitN and I was. The scene from baby Jon in ToJ going to Jon in WF was amazing.

It was a weak season but episodes 5, 9 & 10 made up for it.

11 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

How did Jon avenge the red wedding? Roose wasn't around and Arya got to the Freys.

Jon (really Sansa) ended house Bolton.  Roose killed Robb, and now there's still a (nominal) Stark King in the North but there will never be another Bolton.  That was revenge for the Red Wedding.