[Poll] How would you rate episode 610?

Ran

How would you rate episode 610?  

725 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Just now, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Sansa smiled through nearly the whole KitN chant. She isn't angry or feeling like Jon Snow "stole it" 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying? I don't really understand the bolded sentence...

Umm maybe you should listen to the post credits. Sansa is jealous of Jon, I tossed in some over the top humor. But yeah she isn't happy about it according to the producers. 

3 minutes ago, Ser Creighton said:

Umm maybe you should listen to the post credits. Sansa is jealous of Jon, I tossed in some over the top humor. But yeah she isn't happy about it according to the producers. 

Umm I'm not sure what you mean by post credits but if you are talking about the interview with D&D after the episode I did watch it. I don't remember them saying that, maybe I just missed it. At any rate if that's what they were going for they missed the mark completely. Sansa literally smiled & appeared happy the entire time until she looked at LF. 

Eta: Why do so many people get so angry on here? I was just asking a question. 

The bolded sentence still makes no sense BTW. 

Edited by Lyanna<3Rhaegar

21 hours ago, marsyao said:

Finnaly, as I said, I am a fair man, only place my vode when the episode is done, and my vote is 1, acutally I want to vote -10, but not an option here

Really... I'm a book snob and mad at George for not writing faster but that was Good.. 

21 hours ago, Fez said:

Yeah, I'll give that a 10.

I won't for the season though. There was way too much stuffed into this episode that should've been spread out better. For instance, the sept and all that probably should've blown up in ep8, that way the Dornish stuff could also be in ep8, and it wouldn't be quite as absurd for Varys to be in Meereen in ep10.

Agree. 100%  I'm a book snob but the episode deserves a High grade for sure. not sure what I give the season. The pacing once they got a ways from the written GRRM stuff has been a issue for me. But this episode was plenty good. The varys teleport so that us dumb Audience could and would remember that Varies was on Team Dragon was silly for sure.. Write George Write. I so can't wait for WOW it better be this year!!!! 

Just now, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Umm I'm not sure what you mean by post credits but if you are talking about the interview with D&D after the episode I did watch it. I don't remember them saying that, maybe I just missed it. At any rate if that's what they were going for they missed the mark completely. Sansa literally smiled & appeared happy the entire time until she looked at LF. 

Oh yeah they said it, people are talking about Stark civil war on other sites. As in the Marvel movie as a joke, but yes they said she was jealous. I don't know I have seen a lot of people pick up on it with the exchange of looks between her and Littlefinger.

http://www.moviefone.com/2016/06/27/sansa-jon-relationship-crucial-to-watch-game-of-thrones-season-7/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/27/game-of-thrones-will-jon-snow-and-sansa-stark-stay-allies

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/game-of-thrones/game-of-thrones-60411.aspx

http://mashable.com/2016/06/27/game-of-thrones-season-7-sibling-rifts/#iPy8PMns4Eqf

"Sansa does love her brother. They’ve had a conflicted past but over the course of this season they’ve come to really rely upon each other. But she doesn’t necessarily trust him completely. She didn’t tell him about the meeting with Littlefinger; she didn’t tell him that she summoned the knights of The Vale. There’s definitely a little hint of conflict there. We see that come out in episode nine, when she’s at the war council where no one asks her opinion despite the fact that she knows Ramsay better than anyone. So I think there’s a little bit of anger about that and a little bit of jealousy and that relationship will be crucial to watch."

So I guess I was not the only one who picked up on it. Don't shoot the messenger, that's what they said, and other people have picked up on it.

10 minutes ago, Ser Creighton said:

Jon literally offered it to her. She said no. She isn't Queen of the North because she didn't take it when offered. She knew it was LF's plan .

Also I'm watching the post credits as I type this. They were talking about how she didn't completely trust Jon. Not that she was unhappy when he was declared King.

If Sansa didn't want him to be King, she would be Queen right now.

7 minutes ago, Ser Creighton said:

Oh yeah they said it, people are talking about Stark civil war on other sites. As in the Marvel movie as a joke, but yes they said she was jealous. I don't know I have seen a lot of people pick up on it with the exchange of looks between her and Littlefinger.

http://www.moviefone.com/2016/06/27/sansa-jon-relationship-crucial-to-watch-game-of-thrones-season-7/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/27/game-of-thrones-will-jon-snow-and-sansa-stark-stay-allies

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/game-of-thrones/game-of-thrones-60411.aspx

http://mashable.com/2016/06/27/game-of-thrones-season-7-sibling-rifts/#iPy8PMns4Eqf

"Sansa does love her brother. They’ve had a conflicted past but over the course of this season they’ve come to really rely upon each other. But she doesn’t necessarily trust him completely. She didn’t tell him about the meeting with Littlefinger; she didn’t tell him that she summoned the knights of The Vale. There’s definitely a little hint of conflict there. We see that come out in episode nine, when she’s at the war council where no one asks her opinion despite the fact that she knows Ramsay better than anyone. So I think there’s a little bit of anger about that and a little bit of jealousy and that relationship will be crucial to watch."

So I guess I was not the only one who picked up on it. Don't shoot the messenger, that's what they said, and other people have picked up on it.

I'm not angry with you, I just didn't gather that from the episode. In all fairness though they are talking about her being jealous in context to no one asking her about what she thought about the battle plans. 

They give her lines like "You are a Stark to me" & "You should take mother & Fathers old room" Along with her grinning while they are proclaiming Jim KitN so it really doesn't make sense to say Sansa is jealous of Jon when it comes to being KitN.

Eta : Jim! Lol supposed to be Jon. 

Edited by Lyanna<3Rhaegar

It was an okay episode, definitely not as bad as most of the other S6 episodes. Still can't decide whether 5 or 6 gets the title of Worst GoT Season. KL stuff was cool, and I like that they didn't spend too much time on Tommen's grief; his silent, quick suicide was well done. Since Cersei's gone full Darth now, I wonder if Jaime will finally break away from her leash. Dorne stuff was meh. Luckily it didn't last long and the QoT shut down all of the Sandscrubs - preventing any shit writing from being uttered by 'em. North was a'ight. Kinda funny that Davos and Tormund were saying how Jon SnuSnu ain't no king, so there's hope for him, and then he becomes king huehue. LF was stupid as always, Sansa and Dany were thankfully not cringey this episode, and overall there wasn't really anything that made me roll my eyes. That being said, I wasn't blown away by it unlike some people, nor did it induce a raging hard-on. All-in-all, 7/10. Not the best season finale, and definitely not one of the better GoT episodes. It is nice that it promises change, however.

Complimentary tilt/trigger material: After the episode I went and read the TWOW Arianne excerpt that I missed, and found it more entertaining than the episode.

An 8 for now, until the rewatch.

I liked it, some scenes really moved me, like Tommen jumping off the tower, and Tyrion getting named Hand of the Queen.

But the teleportation of Varys and Arya really got me angry. Arya is a superhuman recovering really fast from several stabbings (too bad Jon didn't pull off the same trick), and travelling super fast through a sea and half a continent, to get revenge in a really complicated way (yeah, I know frey pies were too good to be missed).

Varys, just stating the obvious, Dany is departing Essos pretty much knowing about Cersei being crowned after burning the Sept, Jon being crowned in the north, and Walder Frey being misterioulsy killed (if people can move this fast, news also have to).

Loved the North scenes, I really like seeing Jon and Sansa together, like a nice pack. No, I don't see any clue of Sansa being jealous of Jon nor hiding any scheme to bring him down. I did notice that she doesn't know what to do with LF now...

I didn't vote because this episode is clearly an 11.

Perfect in every way. Lots of loose ends are finally tied. It's about time.

+ We are leaving Mereen!

+ Tower of Joy confirmed what we all knew.

+ Cersei gets rid of the Sparrows.

+ Bye bye Tommen.

+ The Queen of Thorns smacks the sand snakes around.

+ Lyanna Mormont...future hand of the King of the North?

+ Jon is the King of the North

+ Davos exposes Melisandre

+ Bran is coming south.

+ Sam is at the citadel.

+ The Frays get their comeupins (totally surprised me. I thought Jaime was behind it at first)

- Varys teleported on Daenerys's ship....come on, this is ridiculous.

- They still pretend we don't know who Jon's father is?

- Tyrion has the same Hand of the King pin as in Westeros? The couldn't make one with a Dragon claw instead of a human hand?

Edited by Leto Atreides

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

Jon literally offered it to her. She said no. She isn't Queen of the North because she didn't take it when offered. She knew it was LF's plan .

Also I'm watching the post credits as I type this. They were talking about how she didn't completely trust Jon. Not that she was unhappy when he was declared King.

If Sansa didn't want him to be King, she would be Queen right now.

Makes no difference to what the show runners said and are doing, I posted there quotes word for word and links to the quotes.

"So I think there’s a little bit of anger about that and a little bit of jealousy and that relationship will be crucial to watch."

There is a reason she starts doubting Jon. Littlefinger plants the seed when they meet in the north, afterwards she talks to BOT about. Now BOT seems okay with Jon but does not trust his council. From her perspective Sansa should be concerned about Mel and Davos.

Jon is treating Sansa as his little sister still, which she is but he is clearly not aware of who she has become or what she has learned. Sansa believably has trust issues and why not after everything she has been through. but Jon does not take her council on Ramsey, or even seek and this hurt her. She went behind his back to get help. It was not done in malice or with malicious intent but she did not trust Jon to listen to her. She knows she should of trusted him more but it's also not easy for her, she has doubt and has been through a lot.

Jon respects Sansa enough to let her decide Ramsey's fate, which I think was a step in the right direction. But we see Sansa being conflicted about certain things.

Sansa and Jon both say no to being either the Lord or Lady of Winterfell. The balcony scene ends well enough, they are trying to figure it out, but then once again a problem enters, the same problem that has been floating around Sansa for awhile. Littlefinger and again he tries playing Sansa off Jon being a bastard and her being true born. Littlefinger loves planting the seeds of doubt, and while seeds may be very small things they tend to take root. They are not showing you these seeds for no reason, he is trying to create a rift, it's what he does. Jon is dangerous to him, Jon actually cares about Sansa, he is a threat to him. It's not so much about trust for Littlefinger, he knows people don't trust him, but he wants people to rely on him, he wants Sansa to rely on him not Jon.

Now the show runners point to her past with Jon and the present. There are some issues there, and Littlefinger is playing on those issues. Which we see in the heart tree scene.

"You my love are the future of house Stark."

"Who should the north rally behind? The true born daughter of Catlyne and Ned Stark born here at winterfell, or a motherless bastard born in the south?"

Did Sansa say anything? Did she defend Jon. You can see the conflict on her face. Then we get a scene with Bran showing Jon is not motherless. And then back to Sansa and Jon to see that questioned answered by the lords of the north. They rallied to Jon. When Lyanna gave her little speech, Sansa grinned a couple times, But when Manderly declares for Jon you can see her look of surprise as she turns her head away. We then see Littlefingers face with the same look of concern as the lords begin to declare for Jon. Sansa does not smile once during the declarations until Jon looks at her. When Jon begins to stand up, does Sansa look happy to anyone? She gave a weak smile to Jon and then made eye contact with Littlefinger. The two people in the room showing the least emotion.

Now personally I think Sansa feels she should be happy for Jon, and yet isn't. I think Sansa feels a bit rejected and under appreciated, after all she endured. And Littlefinger is going to play off that because that is what he does. They are not playing with this idea for no reason, d&d talk about it, and there is a problem there. I think things get worse before they get better between the two.

Do you think D&D are not planning on anything involving anger, conflict and jealousy between Sansa and Jon? After just telling people to keep an eye on that relationship when talking about the anger, conflict and jealousy that exists. Now I am not really worried about Littlefinger stealing Sansa away to sit the Iron throne, in fact I will give you a thousand reasons why that will never happen. But that does not stop him from playing the game.

http://i.imgur.com/z0qNzxn.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ser Creighton said:

Makes no difference to what the show runners said and are doing, I posted there quotes word for word and links to the quotes.

"So I think there’s a little bit of anger about that and a little bit of jealousy and that relationship will be crucial to watch."

There is a reason she starts doubting Jon. Littlefinger plants the seed when they meet in the north, afterwards she talks to BOT about. Now BOT seems okay with Jon but does not trust his council. From her perspective Sansa should be concerned about Mel and Davos.

Jon is treating Sansa as his little sister still, which she is but he is clearly not aware of who she has become or what she has learned. Sansa believably has trust issues and why not after everything she has been through. but Jon does not take her council on Ramsey, or even seek and this hurt her. She went behind his back to get help. It was not done in malice or with malicious intent but she did not trust Jon to listen to her. She knows she should of trusted him more but it's also not easy for her, she has doubt and has been through a lot.

Jon respects Sansa enough to let her decide Ramsey's fate, which I think was a step in the right direction. But we see Sansa being conflicted about certain things.

Sansa and Jon both say no to being either the Lord or Lady of Winterfell. The balcony scene ends well enough, they are trying to figure it out, but then once again a problem enters, the same problem that has been floating around Sansa for awhile. Littlefinger and again he tries playing Sansa off Jon being a bastard and her being true born. Littlefinger loves planting the seeds of doubt, and while seeds may be very small things they tend to take root. They are not showing you these seeds for no reason, he is trying to create a rift, it's what he does. Jon is dangerous to him, Jon actually cares about Sansa, he is a threat to him. It's not so much about trust for Littlefinger, he knows people don't trust him, but he wants people to rely on him, he wants Sansa to rely on him not Jon.

Now the show runners point to her past with Jon and the present. There are some issues there, and Littlefinger is playing on those issues. Which we see in the heart tree scene.

"You my love are the future of house Stark."

"Who should the north rally behind? The true born daughter of Catlyne and Ned Stark born here at winterfell, or a motherless bastard born in the south?"

Did Sansa say anything? Did she defend Jon. You can see the conflict on her face. Then we get a scene with Bran showing Jon is not motherless. And then back to Sansa and Jon to see that questioned answered by the lords of the north. They rallied to Jon. When Lyanna gave her little speech, Sansa grinned a couple times, But when Manderly declares for Jon you can see her look of surprise as she turns her head away. We then see Littlefingers face with the same look of concern as the lords begin to declare for Jon. Sansa does not smile once during the declarations until Jon looks at her. When Jon begins to stand up, does Sansa look happy to anyone? She gave a weak smile to Jon and then made eye contact with Littlefinger. The two people in the room showing the least emotion.

Now personally I think Sansa feels she should be happy for Jon, and yet isn't. I think Sansa feels a bit rejected and under appreciated, after all she endured. And Littlefinger is going to play off that because that is what he does. They are not playing with this idea for no reason, d&d talk about it, and there is a problem there. I think things get worse before they get better between the two.

Do you think D&D are not planning on anything involving anger, conflict and jealousy between Sansa and Jon? After just telling people to keep an eye on that relationship when talking about the anger, conflict and jealousy that exists. Now I am not really worried about Littlefinger stealing Sansa away to sit the Iron throne, in fact I will give you a thousand reasons why that will never happen. But that does not stop him from playing the game.

http://i.imgur.com/z0qNzxn.jpg

No I think it's just set up that at some point Sansa is going to have to choose to oust LF for Jon who she now see's as a threat.

I get your point. But the problem is that if Sansa really wanted to be Queen of the North, she merely needed to say it. Jon wasn't going to resist her. Everything falls apart from that point. It's to much to reconcile that she was given the opportunity and did nothing without any reason not to besides it being what she wanted. Jon laid out a convincing case why she deserved it over him.

There's a point where now the only person Sansa can be mad at is herself if she didn't get what she wanted.

10/10

I don't think Sansa is feeling jealousy toward Jon at this moment. She's happy to be home, but now realizes Littlefinger is a problem that isn't going away. Personally I think Sansa will hire the newly minted assassin Arya Stark of Winterfell to murder Littlefinger, as there is no way any other killer would get close enough. Baelysh is crazy, and Sansa isn't sure how long she can hold him at bay.

I've watched carefully several times, and Lyanna says to Ned, "His name is Aemon.....(something). If Robert finds out he'll kill him. You know he will. You have to protect him. Promise me, Ned. Promise me."  Obviously the missing last name is important. If Rhaegar married her, that makes Jon a Targaryn. Otherwise he's still a bastard, of the wrong Stark.

We've thinned out the herd nicely this season, and I'm ready for Dany and her fleet to arrive. Will they land in Dorne? Dragonstone? Or straight to whatever remains of King's Landing after Cersei finishes her reign of terror. With only 14 hours left, it's time all the pieces were on the board. Winter has come.

You know, I'm at 3 out of 10.  A couple cool moments (we really need more Jon Bradley for example), but overall, a whole lot of wtf just happened.  I'd give it a 2 out of 10, but I laughed so hard at Preston Jacob's recap that I gave it the extra point.  If someone can watch the Lancel section without laughing, I don't know what to say.