[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion - one last time ;o)

And now there is only one person I care about in Dany&Co Team (maybe MissWorm a little too except for the fact they are Tyrion supporters). 

D&D why did you bring in Wyman Manderly if you were only going to give all of his cool parts to little girls. Frey pies and the cool North remembers speech. And that guy was not to fat to sit a horse.

Could Walder Frey's feast speech have been any dumber? I guess he could have said "hey guys remember, WE ARE VILLAINS"  to rousing cheers.

But Jon didn't do anything to deserve to be King in the North. Just screwed up battle plans and made a weak ass speech. The North is depressing.

So Arya is Arya and no one.

Why couldn't Doran Martell have stayed alive to do the same damn thing the Sand Snakes are doing right now? What was the purpose for killing him off? You know Trystane would have made a good marriage offer for Dany. She can't marry a Sand Snake.

I have got to get me a Westerosi teleporter.

So Cersei blows up the sept. Kills hundreds of Lords and Ladies and citizens. Causes the King to commit suicide and we just make this crazy bleep Queen no problem.

Has the Citadel not checked their email? Jeor Mormont died 3 years ago. Everybody knows this. Except the organization whose job it is to know everything with agents in every castle in Westeros.

3 hours ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Soooo Dany in ten minutes said that she was leaving Daario to let Mereen decide their new leaders(( as in vote))

To going to take over and continue that monarchy in Westeros?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

That's an excellent point, So Show Danerys believes in democracy for other people, but where she goes she needs to be a monarchical queen,!!! Ha ha ha , nice dialogue D$D, not anachronistic at all! 

3 hours ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Soooo Dany in ten minutes said that she was leaving Daario to let Mereen decide their new leaders(( as in vote))

To going to take over and continue that monarchy in Westeros?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

This, but also, what if the people of Meereen elect new slavemasters? Danaerys is severily lacking in brains it seems.

3 hours ago, Zombies That Were Promised said:

Remember those ships just aren't for: 8,000 Unsullied, Daenerys and company, and 100,000 Dothraki.  They're also packing 100,000 Dothraki horses :^)

Considering the show has problems getting sensible tactics in battle right, did you really think they can handle the more difficult task of logistics?

42 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Is Harald Karstark dead, yes or no?

I suppose we are to assume he died and wasn't important enough to mention again?? I don't know, could've took two seconds to shoehorn a scene with piles of dead bodies and his among them or something

Thank God it's over. What a horrible season. I see poor creative choices, poor storytelling decisions, poor character development and poor fans getting shit on and being told to enjoy it.

Thank God its over. Worst season ever. Lets hope GRRM has more impact/input for the final season(s)/episodes/movie or whatever the hell Derp &Derp are planning. When you're looking at the clock during a GoT episode, somethings not right. When you knew things were going to happen due to a lack of nuance or subtlety from the start, something's not right. 

This whole season did not feel right. I'm not happy. Not happy at all.

15 minutes ago, The Onion Kniggit said:

Considering the show has problems getting sensible tactics in battle right, did you really think they can handle the more difficult task of logistics?

I was a little hasty in my facetiousness, I don't think it was ever explicitly stated her Khalasar was 100,000 strong... but still i'm sure the number is in that ballpark, so it's funny to think about :^)

Edit: oh boy the poster above me, you are in the right thread...rant w/o repercussion. all ill say is theres no hope. Show is what it is now.

So Jon goes from:

"My father taught me that the one who passes the sentence should swing the sword" on Janos, to "I'm going to mass-hang you all because I was just resurrected and CBF with beheading" about the NW traitors, to "if you ever come back I'll have you hanged" about Mel. 

2 hours ago, SeventhReign said:

I'm surprised to say that I actually enjoyed this episode as well, despite the stupid things in it. Like Arya being a psychopath, or Cersei getting the crown ... and the Sand Snakes still existing. And Tyrion talking down to Dany and generally being perfect. And Pycelle getting the Kevan treatment even though in this context, it made no sense.

For some reason, all those things still couldn't make me hate the episode. I still enjoyed pretty much every second of it. Besides the things I mentioned.

What?? Look at all the the things St Tytion has accomplished in life compared to Dany, why shouldn't he patronise and talk down to her?  Oh shit:uhoh:

Just now, The Onion Kniggit said:

Well at least Lancel survived that stab wound. I mean you aren't forgetting what happened to Areo Hotah, right?

Pfft, Arya is 10x the man Hotah ever was. 3 stab wounds to the gut, survived.

Sooooo, I have a few comments and questions.  Bear with me, because I missed episodes 3-9, but that might not matter much since nothing doesn't make much sense anyway.  And sorry if it's already been mentioned.

The inside the episode part.....wow, D&D don't even understand their own bad motives when they write.  I saw nothing weird between Sansa and Jon, but they are saying there is a lot of anger, resentment, and jealousy.  I watched the scene again and unless I am just stupid I did not get that vibe in the slightest.

I also agree with everyone that Cersei murdering everyone and immediately becoming queen makes no sense.  And was is really necessary for Tommen to fall out the window?  It was actually kind of a well-done scene, but in the context is was pretty stupid.  D&D said that Cersei had a chance to comfort Tommen but didn't so he killed himself....that actor does look a lot like a Targaryen king btw... particularly Aegon III when he was young.  

Where is Brienne?  

So, even though I thought I've heard about Arya training as a FM in recent episodes, I'm assuming she left, because if you're a FM you're "no one," not Arya Stark who goes on a revenge trip to kill bad people.  How does she have a different face though if she's no longer a FM?  Very lame homage to the Frey pie too.  

Of course like the very first scene is a naked woman randomly walking around, lol.  Gotta fill dat quota!!!!!!!!!!

So do you guys think that Stannis is a goner in the books?  Or is because D&D admittedly hate him?  You think he really burns Shireen alive?

Does this mean fake Aegon is actually meaningless?

The scenes with Tyrion and Dany are really bad.

Also remember when killing meant something. One of the first murders was John Arryn and the intrigue surrounding the death of the hand of the King added weight to the act. It was clearly something which had a big impact and was carried out in secret for good reason. 

Now its like oh hi Carol, so you just blew up the hand of the king, our Queen, her father and brother, our Pope, and many other innocent high and low born people. Oh. Did the King just kill himself? Must have been a coincidence. I guess you are Queen now? Anyway its cool. LONG MAY YOU REIGN! 

1 minute ago, teemo said:

So do you guys think that Stannis is a goner in the books?  Or is because D&D admittedly hate him?  You think he really burns Shireen alive?

Does this mean fake Aegon is actually meaningless?

I think Stannis is going to die but at a much later point in a very different way. He won't be involved in Shireen's burning (I reckon Mel is going to do it to bring Jon back)

I doubt Aegon is meaningless. There's going to be a major conflict between him and Dany at the very least.

10 minutes ago, Kingly said:

So Jon goes from:

"My father taught me that the one who passes the sentence should swing the sword" on Janos, to "I'm going to mass-hang you all because I was just resurrected and CBF with beheading" about the NW traitors, to "if you ever come back I'll have you hanged" about Mel. 

Ned and Robb would have killed her. Ned wanted to have the killers of Rhaenys and Aegon punished. Robb killed his bannerman for the death of the two child hostages. 

"The Others can take her, then," Robb cursed, in a fury of despair. "Bloody Rickard Karstark as well. And Theon Greyjoy, Walder Frey, Tywin Lannister, and all the rest of them. Gods be good, why would any man ever want to be king? When everyone was shouting King in the North, King in the North, I told myself . . . swore to myself . . . that I would be a good king, as honorable as Father, strong, just, loyal to my friends and brave when I faced my enemies . . . now I can't even tell one from the other. How did it all get so confused? Lord Rickard's fought at my side in half a dozen battles. His sons died for me in the Whispering Wood. Tion Frey and Willem Lannister were my enemies. Yet now I have to kill my dead friends' father for their sakes." He looked at them all. "Will the Lannisters thank me for Lord Rickard's head? Will the Freys?"

They would be upset about it but they would believe they have to do this. You might say Jon is wiser than Ned and Robb to not decide to execute her because it is more pragmatical. BUT he exiles her. He also gains nothing with that.

2 hours ago, TywinBestCharacter said:

Sam seemed high in his one scene, and that library looked stupid, like someone just wanted a cool shoot instead of any logic. 

Teleporting? You bet. It wasn't 10,000 knights across the North, just one Varys, but huh???!?!? Apparently he has the long range personal teleporter. And it was so unnecessary. It was actually just for a cool "Dany and her lieutenants shot". 

Cersei. Just ugh. It was like "well, Ramsey is dead. Time for a new evil person. Let's dress Cersei in black! Have her torture people! Claim the throne for herself!" At this point, she has Dorne and High-garden engaged in helping a massive army invade, the Stormlands and Westerlands tentatively loyal (she just obviously killed everyone and in GRRM's books would be blamed for killing the king), Riverlands divided and wartorn, North and Vale hating her... If she doesn't go down hard and quick she will have assumed Ramsey's role as Mary Sue villiain.

Walder Frey. Yeah, he's dead. Thanks for all the buildup. There was a scene with him alone with a servant girl, I was just like "Gee, wonder who that is." 

At this point, there actually aren't enough characters left. I know about 5 people in Kingslanding. What made other seasons great was all the conflicting interests and ambiguous morals. If one character went down, someone else was chomping at the bit. Apparently now kingslanding is a bunch of nervous extras. Now, its set up for an epic "good vs. evil" 

But Danerys just wants to bring democracy and elected leaders to Westeros!

Archived