[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion - one last time ;o)

1 minute ago, The Wolves said:

Yes because R+L=J is too predictable. 

GRRM wrote it that way FYI. 

Or some wanted anyone but Rhaegar to be his daddy. Which sucks cause Lyanna and Rhaegar being the parents fuckin ROCKS!!!!!!!! :-) 

Right on

This episode was not without it's faults. 

However, for this season it was a great episode (most sucked), and for the series as a whole it was a good episode. Especially for an episode 10

I'm looking forward to all the critiques though, always brings something to my attention that i missed. Fire away y'all!

9 minutes ago, Minsc said:

Annoyed that Jon's passivity is once again rewarded.  Sansa basically has to push him to bring the fight to Ramsay.  He does nothing to recruit any of the Northerner lords instead that is basically all Davos.  He basically loses the battle until LF and Vale army come to save the day through the connection with Sansa.  Yet, in the end it is his sorry ass that is named king just like how Sam is the one that gets him named LC while he wanders around.

Yup. 

2 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

So I guess in light of tonight's episode, Sansa was acting like an idiot last week?  She wasn't plotting against her family? 

Why is LF still alive?

Apparently Creepyfinger is still alive because he has Ghost hidden somewhere. 

Why hey no Ghost again. The northern houses called Jon the White Wolf. 

One thing though, I thought the whole court was killed in Baelor's Sept...Bunch of people were in Cersei's coronation

Also, she killed a bunch of nobles, how comes there are still people supporting her and how does she plan to rule anything with basically every house in Westeros against her? 

5 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

At least no Val, right Leech?

While this wasn't pointed to me, but I have to agree for all the faults of the show it at least doesn't having the living blackhole of dullness that is Val.

I was glad to see that Varys little birds stole Littlefingers teleportation technology. I kind of like the idea of Varys on a flying carpet Aladin style. Somehow Arya got a hold of a prototype. Maybe we could have had 2 dragons and a sweet pull out of Jon with Ghost be his side. Such a waste. Think I 'll just jump out  window. Till next season later.

FIRST of all, the first several minutes were VERY confusing, at least until I saw the Wildfire, then somehow I just knew it was under the Sept.

SECOND... ARYA ARYA ARYA!!! Need I say more??

THIRD... THEY FREAKING CONFIRMED R+L=J!!!!

In my eyes, I'd say D&D have MORE than redeemed themselves after that heartbreaking Hodor moment. What do y'all think??

Just now, SerMixalot said:

So I guess in light of tonight's episode, Sansa was acting like an idiot last week?  She wasn't plotting against her family? 

Why is LF still alive?

The way that Boss Ass Bitch Sandra does behave now - it would have fit her newly empowered character way more had she killed Baelish.

Now I still believe she will continue to try to become Queen of Winterfell, of the North and of Westeros - and therefore she will steal Ghost from  Jon (in case he ever shows up again), send someone up north to make sure Bran is really dead (and not a competition to become the Stark heir) and after marrying Littlefinger, Adolf and Eva Baelish will try to gain  world domination together.:P

For everyone complaining about teleportation, logic, and stuff like that... Having visited popular fan sites, reddit, and the like, this is all explained by "time jumps," "off screen scenes," and if that doesn't suffice, we can simply say, "reasons."

Really though, the way this show makes less and less sense as it goes on is just mind numbing and makes my head hurt. Instead of finding more legitimate criticism and explanations, the delivered fan service, and "BADASS QUEEN CERSEI!" "FREY PIES!" "DRAGONS!" "COOL STUFF!"... seems to be all that matters to most people.

I had been exploring big holes left exposed since season four, but they've grown exponentially since then. Watching this show has really become a chore because I already know that the show has already quit trying. It's all about spectacle and reaching the finish line. Sad...

Just now, Mister Stoneheart said:

How did Arya kill two grown men, then cut them into pieces, and bake them into a pie?  Where was the staff in the kitchen?  When did Arya learn to cook?

Oh why do I even bother?

She a psychopath basically
I hope they are going for "she's fucked up" not "she's a badass now" because that's disturbing

Just now, Nymeria_Stark said:

FIRST of all, the first several minutes were VERY confusing, at least until I saw the Wildfire, then somehow I just knew it was under the Sept.

SECOND... ARYA ARYA ARYA!!! Need I say more??

THIRD... THEY FREAKING CONFIRMED R+L=J!!!!

In my eyes, I'd say D&D have MORE than redeemed themselves after that heartbreaking Hodor moment. What do y'all think??

Really?:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

At least no Val, right Leech?

I was literally dancing and hopping around. Literally. I can't tell you how happy I was with NO VAL. My dogs think I'm fucking nuts, and that is ok because they did not fuck up Val. 

Just now, Mister Stoneheart said:

How did Arya kill two grown men, then cut them into pieces, and bake them into a pie?  Where was the staff in the kitchen?  When did Arya learn to cook?

Oh why do I even bother?

shhh this show requires it's watchers to just suspend disbelief... entirely and indefinitely.  

Archived