[Spoilers] Rant & Rave without Repercussions - First We Take King's Landing Edition

Ran

1 hour ago, Tijgy said:

In the inside the Episode is just a total worship of St Tyrion. :wacko: Benioff just cannot stop with his intelligence, loyalty, ... 

Benioff said he's PERFECT! :lol:  He also went on and on about Sansa's jealousy of Jon. They aren't done messing with her yet.

He also... badabing badaboom... called CERSEI a monster. And he said even Jaime is now terrified of her (he just stared at her...)

2 hours ago, BlueNightzx said:

they gonna do it, they will have Dany and jon marrying, or at least the preposition

now it is REALLY like a fan fic
ugh

the show now is just the writters giving the stupid reddit/facebook fanpage what they want, spoon feeding mindless shock value and their wishes

I'm fearing exactly that! The whole, marrying for political reasons but also, her poor luck in love felt so "don't worry Dany you will get rewarded with both" 

I only pray the books do not, it would be the one thing I can't deal with :unsure: 

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

Benioff said he's PERFECT! :lol:  He also went on and on about Sansa's jealousy of Jon. They aren't done messing with her yet.

Wait, they actually said she's jealous of Jon?  I didn't see that at all.  Another example of tell, don't show.  

If they have her go to LF I'm going to absolutely lose it.

41 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

Any guesses as to how Tommen bites it in the books seeing as he is 5 and if this happens he won't care

That's so sad to think about. Poor little kid (I think he's around 9 in the books). All I could think of was, what happens to Ser Pounce. Sheryl will torture him, too.

39 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

IAlso, I love how everyone was soooo sure we would see the point on Riverrun in this episode. Jaime wasn't even with Walder when Baker Arya sliced his neck like a pie. Ok, that one was awful. 

Did Larry fly home on the wings of love?

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Quick question here:

Where was uncle Kevan? Did I miss him somewhere? 

He was in Baelor's Sept right around Mace and Margaery.  Got blewed up.

thinking on it, why the hell cersei killed pycelle? he was a lannister loyalist? only if was simply qyburn killing him to take his place, i don't think the writers have the brain power to have qyburn working for donre, but it felt very very weird seeing him with varys lines

people say that faegon felt rushed and out of the blue, but i say that without faegon, you can't havy varys or illyrio 

1 minute ago, teej6 said:

So Dany sends Daario away because he is a liability but Tyrion, the demon monkey who's cursed for being a Kingslayer and Kinslayer is not. Oh I forgot he's St. Tyrion. 

it felt very strange, daario was symbolic for dany embracing her targaryen side, she was done with the "queen in silk", she's embracing her greed, her lust, her want for destruction, fire and blood

this political, cold shoulder bollocks is very not like book dany, alas, emilia clark can't act anyway, i can't stand her dead fish face, and her and dinklage have ZERO chemistry together as actors, dany emotions are resumed to looking dead fish smug and dead fish angry.

1 minute ago, teej6 said:

So Dany sends Daario away because he is a liability but Tyrion, the demon monkey who's cursed for being a Kingslayer and Kinslayer is not. Oh I forgot he's St. Tyrion. 

Kinslaying is just fine now or haven't you been watching? Remember when Euron admitted to killing Balon and nobody cared? Or Ramsay gutting Roose with witnesses and nobody cares.

So how about that dumbass Arya scene? First of all she teleported to not only the Riverlands, but the Twins. No ship sailing intro or anything. I wish we could have got a shot of her sailing away from the Titan of Braavos. And we just have to make assumpsions about so much of her story this season it's really lame.

Second of all, I liked that Wakder Fret died, but I didn't really get any ultimate messages from Arya's story this year. It really seemed so out of nowhere with no foreshadowing at all. I know Arya has to meet her one vicious kill per season quota, but this seemed really out of place. She didn't even kill anyone this season besides the waif. She made friends with Lady Crane and was reminded of her family and home because of the play. I kind of thought we were moving in a good direction with her. 

Archived