Varys????

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:08 AM, YOVMO said:

Won't even go into the fact that Dorne has't had a Navy in hundreds of years.

God this is just awful.

The show is the show the books are the books. Why is this such a hard concept for people to grasp?

21 hours ago, El Guapo said:

The show is the show the books are the books. Why is this such a hard concept for people to grasp?

and one is well written and one is incredibly written. What is your point?

On 8/22/2016 at 6:16 AM, Hodor's Aunt said:

yes but not with a war fleet of hundreds of ships. I can drive with my car 500 miles (~800km) in one day. A full equiped tank squadron just can't. 

I'm also not buying into this being the equivalent of Columbus' voyage.  The reason given in both the book and the show for the Dothraki being confined is "the poison" of the sea...not it's size. Also consider that they dragons all have to be able to complete the transit without landing, eating, or drinking.

I believe what has occurred in the last scene is that Varys has made rendezvous with Dani and they are close to their landing.  As much as is said about the clothing of the Dothraki's, it's still not very cold around King's Landing...they'll have time to adapt.

The scene was poorly staged and didn't transition well.  This is obvious from the number of reasonable inferences people have made that have confused things completely.

Archived