Biggest shock of Ep. 610? I say it was Margaery. (spoilers)

Pretty straightforward thread.

What was the biggest shock of the episode?

I say it was Margaery dying (or does anyone believe she is somehow still alive???).

Cersei wiped  out two generations of Tyrells in one day, just about.  I was not surprised to see Loras go, but I thought there was more to tell about Margaery.

Guess not, though.

Tommen was a good parallel with Bran falling at Winterfell.

I hope Margaery survives maybe burned and scarred. She's intelligent. But the old lady thinks her grand daughter's dead so unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

I loved it, I fucking hated Tommen

As soon as I realized that they were lingering on the window after he walked away,  I thought,  'yep,  the little shit is going to jump'.  And sure enough...

I knew Cersie was going to use the Wildfire. I just thought it would be in a sort of she lost her trial and had a meltdown and went Mad King to take everyone with her.

Instead we got a calculated massive assassination. Ruthless. Someone around here said she went full Michael Corleone and that's exactly it. Once I realized that Cersie wasn't showing up and they were all stuck in there... damn. One scene took out Pycelle, Lancel, High Sparrow, Margeary, Mace Loras, Kevan. Then Tommen by suicide.

I think Margery's definitely dead as the queen of thorns was informed. :(

Biggest shock was Tommen in the sense that I was expecting him to die but not by suicide.

Another shock was maybe that whole zombie thing... my friend thinks Sir Gregor raped the Septa. I disagree though I think it was non-sexual torture.

14 minutes ago, Morgain said:

I hope Margaery survives maybe burned and scarred. She's intelligent. But the old lady thinks her grand daughter's dead so unlikely.

Yes true, we didn't see her die so she must be alive. Same with Blackfish, Stannis and Syrio. If she were really dead they would have shown her getting stabbed in the back or something creative. ;)

13 minutes ago, Morgain said:

Not a chance, she was inside the sept when Sparrow Boy got vaporized.. she's long gone

Biggest shock was that I actually found myself cheering on Lancel, he was so close to getting that candle

26 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

For me, the suicide of Tommen, Hell, I loved it :bowdown:

I wasn't expecting it after he was held back from the sept, then Gregor didn't accidentally kill him. At that point I was thinking he'd try to kill Cersei and Gregor would kill him, then he jumped....

Plus, there's the whole King's Landing thing. Tommen landed all right.

Archived