Cersie Jaime and Tyrion

I think Tyrion will kill Cersei and Jaime will be watching and doing nothing, like he wouldn't care for her, maybe she will plead for Jaime to save her or something like that and he will dismiss her or something close to that. I guess he will come to the conclusion that Tyrion was right in everything he did so far and will do from now on.

I always believed that Tyrion will betray Dany for his love for Jaime.

With Kevan dead, it would be fun to see Cersei appointing Jaime as her Hand,

Then we will have Lannister vs Lannister.:P

Seriously, in order to have a family reunion you need to have Jaime and unfortunately he has been missing since S3. He was last seen fighting a bear at Harrenhal.

I'm sure Daenerys and Tyrion will have Cersei killed, since she'll fight to hold Westeros. She can't win, obviously, but she'll try.

I'm more interested in what Daenerys will do to Jaime. Will she have him killed, or have him exiled from Westeros, or forgive him entirely?

10 minutes ago, draevan13 said:

I'm sure Daenerys and Tyrion will have Cersei killed, since she'll fight to hold Westeros. She can't win, obviously, but she'll try.

I'm more interested in what Daenerys will do to Jaime. Will she have him killed, or have him exiled from Westeros, or forgive him entirely?

I strongly believe Jamie will either die in battle fighting for his c*nt of a sister, or he'll take his own life after taking Cersei's. I doubt she'll publicly forgive the man who murdered her father, and exile really doesn't seem likely to me.

But if its one thing I'm sure is Jamie's fate is tied with his sister, which doesn't bode well for him.

Not sure how many Lannister's are left since Kevan and Lancel are dead, but Tyrion looks to be a shoein to take his rightful place as Lord of Casterly Rock.

1 minute ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I strongly believe Jamie will either die in battle fighting for his c*nt of a sister, or he'll take his own life after taking Cersei's. I doubt she'll publicly forgive the man who murdered her father, and exile really doesn't seem likely to me.

But if its one thing I'm sure is Jamie's fate is tied with his sister, which doesn't bode well for him.

I'm not so sure. In the books, at least, he's begun distancing himself from her and they kinda hate each other. I hope that happens in the show too. Maybe it'll happen over Tommen's death.

3 minutes ago, draevan13 said:

I'm not so sure. In the books, at least, he's begun distancing himself from her and they kinda hate each other. I hope that happens in the show too. Maybe it'll happen over Tommen's death.

I meant that once Cersei kicks the bucket ( Since we all know shes not gonna survive long ) Jamie more then likely not gonna survive long after her. TV Jamie has cared for nothing else other then his sister, it would nice to see him start to realize shes not a good person/leader/anything and that final look he gave her tells me he starting to see.

7 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I meant that once Cersei kicks the bucket ( Since we all know shes not gonna survive long ) Jamie more then likely not gonna survive long after her. TV Jamie has cared for nothing else other then his sister, it would nice to see him start to realize shes not a good person/leader/anything and that final look he gave her tells me he starting to see.

YEs I agree. I am hoping he takes off and takes part in the battle for the dawn. I'm not sure he is going to kill himself as mentioned by others.

34 minutes ago, draevan13 said:

Yeah good question. I don't think she will have him killed. She knows her Father was mad in the end. That point has been made by several characters now a few times.

Cersei is dead. Or will be. Her death is inevitable.

Jaime might die in battle, might die if Cersei uses more wildfire. The most he can expect from Daenerys is to be allowed to take the black, in lieu of execution. She cannot forgive him for murdering the King he was sworn to protect, but she will presumably recognize that Aerys was batshit and Jaime didn't really have any good choices to make regarding Aerys, the only ones Jaime saw were kill him or let the city get blown up.

49 minutes ago, Kytheros said:

Cersei is dead. Or will be. Her death is inevitable.

Jaime might die in battle, might die if Cersei uses more wildfire. The most he can expect from Daenerys is to be allowed to take the black, in lieu of execution. She cannot forgive him for murdering the King he was sworn to protect, but she will presumably recognize that Aerys was batshit and Jaime didn't really have any good choices to make regarding Aerys, the only ones Jaime saw were kill him or let the city get blown up.

Yes her death is inevitable she may last a bit longer than is expected though. Is there going to be any need for the Wall after the Battle for the Dawn ?

I want to see Cersei literally being left alone, with Jamie's death pre-dating hers or right in front of her eyes. But wait a minute death for Cersei after everything is lost will be a salvation, so why not keeping her alive with a beautiful Golden Lioness Mask on her face so that no one could recognise her and keep her inside a cold padded cell. The key to Cersei's destruction is Jaime. I do not know about Tyrion's reactions if he is confronted with his sister. That could be quite the reunion!

Archived