Spoilt by the credits

I dont know if im the only one to point this out or that noticed Probably not..

The whole jon king in the north was spoilt by the opening credits. I like to watch to see where the epp will go. Had been looking forward to seing the stark sigil on winterfell again. 

But it was a white direwolf.... right then before the epp i knew Jon Snow King in the north... 

I liked the scene still little lyanna killed it. But yeah think they should have used a stark sigil for this epp not a bastard stark sigil..

Ok... i retract the statement... checked the season 1 opening. It has been a long time.. guessing i just had thought jon would be KOTN and was looking for a sign... 

Called it in the credits tho. so yay me. Even with the falce omen

But also thats another  error by the show isn't the stark sigil a black wolf on a white field...

On 6/28/2016 at 8:35 AM, Captain howdy said:

Ok... i retract the statement... checked the season 1 opening. It has been a long time.. guessing i just had thought jon would be KOTN and was looking for a sign... 

But also thats another  error by the show isn't the stark sigil a black wolf on a white field...

Yep, you are right, but it's grey on white. But the real question now is do the stark banners have it right? When they march into battle? I understand why they made the wolf white, since winterfell itself is grey, it makes it stand out more. 

• 2 weeks later...
On June 28, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Captain howdy said:

The Stark banner has always been a Grey Wolf on a White field, both books and show.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Stark 

Archived