Bronn's fate

2 hours ago, bfin said:

Guess you don't quite understand what character growth is partner. All of the main characters you mentioned have definitely changed from season 1 and there isn't any need to explain. Loras=who cares and the Mountain???? Dude never even speaks. That's a character who has no need to develop. We don't need a heartwarming scene from him. 

It's really not worth your breath. He is a true and dedicated show hater. 

4 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Dany will never marry the man who killed her father. Whether he was "mad" or not. That would be a character assassination on the highest level. I can see Jamie taking the black after killing Cersei but I can also see Jamie turning on Cersei and Cersei having Jamie killed or killing him herself and Tyrion doing the deed because despite everything, he loves Jamie most of all. If Cersei kills Jamie, Tyrion is definitely killing her. As for the topic at hand, Bronn...  Bronn and Tyrion will reunite and Bronn could end up leading the Lannister forces in the war vs the Walkers. Hard to say whether he lives or dies. But I can see him living and getting that castle in Lannisport or somewhere else in the West if Tyrion become Hand of the King and Warden of the West. Of course he'll be the commander of Tyrion's forces. 

Never can I say never. Dany can mature a bit and see him as a changed man that did what he had to do. Dany and Jamie are long overdue for some genuine character development in these last two seasons. Yet, I can also see how that may be character assassination, but the idea of Dany marrying her nephew Jon is weird. GoT has no choice but to unmake Jamie as the kingslayer but a kingdom saver who works with Dany and Jon. We do see a glimmer of hope that he's starting check the man in the mirror. And so, Bronn is as disposable as Margaery ,  one of the most likable people in the GoT world. Bronn's a likable character that I see dying at war like Pip and Grenn. I see him taking a "bullet"  for Jamie or dying for the cause like Saving Private Ryan/Glory style. But, I am receptive of the idea of the happy ending for him. If I am honest, I'd rather prepare for the worst and hope for the best. 

16 hours ago, Lady Stouthearted said:

Never can I say never. Dany can mature a bit and see him as a changed man that did what he had to do. Dany and Jamie are long overdue for some genuine character development in these last two seasons. Yet, I can also see how that may be character assassination, but the idea of Dany marrying her nephew Jon is weird. GoT has no choice but to unmake Jamie as the kingslayer but a kingdom saver who works with Dany and Jon. We do see a glimmer of hope that he's starting check the man in the mirror. And so, Bronn is as disposable as Margaery ,  one of the most likable people in the GoT world. Bronn's a likable character that I see dying at war like Pip and Grenn. I see him taking a "bullet"  for Jamie or dying for the cause like Saving Private Ryan/Glory style. But, I am receptive of the idea of the happy ending for him. If I am honest, I'd rather prepare for the worst and hope for the best. 

Yeah. I think we've seen the seeds of Jamie beginning to change in this past episode. Especially that look he gave Cersei. You know he's gonna view her as selfishly usurping Tommen's throne rather she killed him directly or not. If Jamie does finally sever ties with Cersei, I see them going out together. Or at least one killing the other. As for Bronn, I can see him reversing his sellsword nature and taking a bullet but I think it'll be for Tyrion. Kind of a bit of foreshadowing when he told Pod that he preferred Tyrion over Jamie even if it was just in jest. I think we'll definitely get a Bronn/Tyrion reunion. 

7 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Yeah. I think we've seen the seeds of Jamie beginning to change in this past episode. Especially that look he gave Cersei. You know he's gonna view her as selfishly usurping Tommen's throne rather she killed him directly or not. If Jamie does finally sever ties with Cersei, I see them going out together. Or at least one killing the other. As for Bronn, I can see him reversing his sellsword nature and taking a bullet but I think it'll be for Tyrion. Kind of a bit of foreshadowing when he told Pod that he preferred Tyrion over Jamie even if it was just in jest. I think we'll definitely get a Bronn/Tyrion reunion. 

Hmm, so many theorist have Jamie killing Cersei and dying along with her. It's just too Shakespearean. But, I'm starting to lean towards your line of reasoning, which is the popular opinion. The good twin must kill the evil twin. That's a classic tragedy. But, I hold out for hope. Jamie killing his twin will break him because she's the love of his life. I'd rather Tyrion killed Cersei so Jamie can keep his hands clean of the matter.   Cersei's death is inevitable. On the other hand, Jamie killing his sister would be gut wrenching television but very satisfying  for fans since she's a psycho... Anyhoo, the Bronn/Tyrion reunion must happen. I love them together. In my head, Bronn still dies. 

Archived