Who Is the lucky guy Cersei marries next?

The Last Lion

On 8 lipca 2016 at 2:20 AM, Ser Biscuit said:

She's a bald, overweight, way past her prime, admitted incestuous whore who is a laughing stock to even the commoners. No one respects her, no one fears her.

When did that happen? Why I didn't notice? (Because clearly this is the most important thing about Cersei right now :P)

• 5 weeks later...

Damn Ser Biscuit, that was an awesomely cynical take on the fate of Cersei, and I love it! Haha! Knowing that Martin is not one to make it easy for any character, this seems to be the most likely outcome that will happen to her in WoW.

On 7/21/2016 at 6:24 AM, girlfrommonday said:

When did that happen? Why I didn't notice? (Because clearly this is the most important thing about Cersei right now :P)

Preggies and wine took a huge toll on Cersei's beauty in the same way it destroyed Robert's hottness (minus the pregnancies).

1 hour ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Cersei I think will most likely die in the Red Keep near the Throne or will be driven to Casterly Rock when Aegon takes King's Landing. Cersei will never marry again.

Since GRMM said we will see Casterly Rock, the latter may happen.

In all seriousness, Ser Biscuit sums it up nicely about Cersei's fate more than i could.

Archived