What did Varys hear in the flames?

Daario N'Varys

8 minutes ago, Daario N'Varys said:

Duly noted. That was why I had hidden the contents but it was written late at night and my wits had abandoned me. A thousand apologies, it will not happen again.

It's okay. I just saw how low your post count was and thought you might have missed the rule. Getting suspended right off the bat would kind of suck.

1 hour ago, bent branch said:

It's okay. I just saw how low your post count was and thought you might have missed the rule. Getting suspended right off the bat would kind of suck.

:) . 

I should have known really, I've been a lurker on here for ages but for the longest time was quite content to read rather than write...

4 hours ago, Buried Treasure said:

Surely forum posters are capable of respecting the community forum rules, and if they disagree with those rules they are capable of discussing site policy with the mods in the help section rather than flouting the rules in the discussion threads. GoT the TV Show is one of the biggest pop culture phenomenons going, so the entire rest of the internet is fair game for GoT spoilers. These sub-forums are the one safe haven for those of us who are fans primarily of ASoIaF the book series. Please respect that; I'm certain that the book fans who are trying to avoid show spoilers now displayed the same restraint to Show-only viewers in the first few seasons when we were the ones with the spoilers.

Ditto.

Archived