Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

Yeah if you were looking to resell at some point, I wouldn't. If it's a book that I'd be keeping then getting it signed with an inscription would mean a lot to me. But if I had a choice of buying double signed or signed for the same price, I'd go with the one as issued by the publisher.

Hey Guys. Going to try again b/c I have infinite hope in uniting my set!

I have

aGoT: 43

aCoK: 404

aSoS: 208

aFfC: 43

aDwD: 43

obviously going for a set of 43. But any into on the location of any of these numbers would be awesome.

PM me at wswelles (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks Guys!

Oddly enough, Subterranean have A Clash of Kings up for preorder now before A Game of Thrones. Either way, I am happy:)

Save the better book for last. :)

A few points on the announcement:

--If you're a rights holder that doesn't want Clash, you can skip it and still have rights to Winds of Winter. If anyone actually does that, I guess that means Sub Press will eventually sell copies of Clash explicitly without future rights (or maybe just "secondary" rights, or rights to Sub Press' Game of Thrones only).

--The listing says 500 numbered copies. I wonder if that's a typo, All the other books have 448 numbered copies. Or are they trying to sell more? Then you'd have Books 1,2,6,7 with 52 extra numbered copies than the others.

Sub Press confirmed via email that Clash will have 500 numbered copies. Gee, I hope the next announcement isn't a reprinting of 52 more numbered copies of books 3, 4, and 5...

Why on earth...

And full set values get diluted yet again

Archived