Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

Oddly enough, Subterranean have A Clash of Kings up for preorder now before A Game of Thrones. Either way, I am happy:)

I'm not - not a fan of this idea of having different publishers each come up with their own "numbered/lettered" special editions of the same book. But I'll be buying it. :rolleyes:

I have the numbered copy 264 for A Dance with Dragons. Does anyone know if it would be possible for me to find the ASOS and AFFC numbered 264 edition? Thanks

I can put your request in the numbers wanted thread if you want? The only way to acquire it is to find the owner and get them to sell to you.

I like how he describes it as 'As New' then goes on to list all the problems with it that, by definition, make it not 'As New.'

I'm glad I got rid of my numbered MM GoT a while ago. I'm not convinced that they'll hold up their value over the long run, especially when Subpress publishes their edition soon.

Well he's probably hoping someone like me who has the rest of the set is looking to reunite. I overpaid at that price...knew it going in, but also had a good bit of offset from the sale of the extra ADWD I had...

Thanks for posting the link...will be watching as well.

Why is someone who bought this a sucker? Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and someone was willing to pay $2495.

apparently my wry sense of humor did not convey on the page or you missed the part where I included myself in the equation. Have a beer, take a chill...

Archived