Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geddon

Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Yeah if you were looking to resell at some point, I wouldn't. If it's a book that I'd be keeping then getting it signed with an inscription would mean a lot to me. But if I had a choice of buying double signed or signed for the same price, I'd go with the one as issued by the publisher.

Hey Guys. Going to try again b/c I have infinite hope in uniting my set!

I have

aGoT: 43

aCoK: 404

aSoS: 208

aFfC: 43

aDwD: 43

obviously going for a set of 43. But any into on the location of any of these numbers would be awesome.

PM me at wswelles (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks Guys!

SlaterX9 - Have you looked in the numbers wanted thread? Someone has some of the 404 books. I can post your numbers wanted if you like?

http://asoiaf.wester...mited-editions/

We have already chatted on the previous thread. I'm not really looking for acok 404, because I'm waiting for the reissue.

For those looking for a/some standalone Storm of Swords, Camelot Books just announced that they've picked up some PC copies and will be selling them in the near future. Mazel Tov!

http://camelotbooks.com/

I bought one. I don't care that it is a PC copy. At least that hole in my shelf has now been filled.

I bought one. I don't care that it is a PC copy. At least that whole in my shelf has now been filled.

Not a bad way to go at all. That said, anyone aware of any Meisha Merlin GoT PCs out there?

I bought one. I don't care that it is a PC copy. At least that hole in my shelf has now been filled.

Damn, I missed them. How much were they?

Oddly enough, Subterranean have A Clash of Kings up for preorder now before A Game of Thrones. Either way, I am happy:)

Save the better book for last. :)

A few points on the announcement:

--If you're a rights holder that doesn't want Clash, you can skip it and still have rights to Winds of Winter. If anyone actually does that, I guess that means Sub Press will eventually sell copies of Clash explicitly without future rights (or maybe just "secondary" rights, or rights to Sub Press' Game of Thrones only).

--The listing says 500 numbered copies. I wonder if that's a typo, All the other books have 448 numbered copies. Or are they trying to sell more? Then you'd have Books 1,2,6,7 with 52 extra numbered copies than the others.

Just my opinion, but I don't like the COK dust jackets at all. Generic fantasy covers. Whatever you think of the other books,

they all had their own distinctive style.

Sub Press confirmed via email that Clash will have 500 numbered copies. Gee, I hope the next announcement isn't a reprinting of 52 more numbered copies of books 3, 4, and 5...

Sub Press confirmed via email that Clash will have 500 numbered copies. Gee, I hope the next announcement isn't a reprinting of 52 more numbered copies of books 3, 4, and 5...

Why on earth...

And full set values get diluted yet again