Which major player will die next?

now the show has killed quite a lot of the sidecharacters recently, who will be next in line? and i talk about major players like Tyrion, Arya, Dany, Jon, Cersei...

Margaerys death was very welcome but she wasnt really a major player. who of the fans favs will be the first to die?

dany obviously cannot die, she is too important for the story at this point. Jon may very well die off again but he was just recently ressurected. Tyrion would be a good kill, Arya even more so.

Cersei is pretty much dead already. so in my opinion Tyrions, Aryas and Cerseis clocks are ticking.

As far as main characters go, Littlefinger would be my first choice. I hate that scheming bastard with a passion.

For not so main characters, that Dornish whore and her three Sand Snakes can not go soon enough. Hopefully Dany torches them with the dragonfire when she finds out how they usurped Doran and murdered two innocent teenagers.

Which mayor? I vote for Mayor McCheese. Very creepy. I've always been a fan of Grimace.

RE: major players, Dany and Jon will be there for the end game. They may not ultimately survive, but they are both likely needed in the ultimate showdown of Ice and Fire. As far as the other major players go, I would consider those to be Cersei, Jaime, Arya, Sansa, LF, Tyrion as the remaining major players. I think odds are best for Cersei getting offed next.

I wonder if there are odds in Las Vegas for this?

Dany HAS TO DIE. She fulfill the prophecy perfectly literally. Reborn in a fire, killed her love, born near salt and smoke. After marring Drogo, a lot of her schievements came easy; to me, that sounds a lot like a "mary sue" and because of that, I feel like she will die. She follows a similar pattern that Robb Stark followed.

Another way to look at it is with Jon Snow. He isn't as obvious as Dany, in fact for much of the book/show all the hints that point to him being the main character is figurative. He was born under a bleeding star but the star was a bloodied sword. In the Book there are even more hints. All the hints, even Jon being a Targaryean are slowly revealed which to me is a recipe for building a hero.

In retrospect, this is why I feel like Dany will die. I think at this point it's safe to assume, Arya, Sansa, and Jamie are all safe.

Another death that will come is Littlefinger, Bran, Merra, the Mountain..

31 minutes ago, Cragen said:

Dany, Jon, Bran, Tyrion and Arya(I don't know how) are end game players so they will survive. Cersie and Littlefinger can't survive season 7.

That's assuming that no politics will be involved in the game end at all, I think its possible they might well be or at least still feature until quite close to the end of the story. I don't think the plot with the Dead/Walkers is automatically going to need hours and hours to resolve as your potentially dealing with simpler issues involving fewer characters.

There's absolutely no way Daenerys dies before the series finale. They have built her up too much. Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion are the faces of GOT. They are safe until the end.

Next season will see Littlefinger and Cersei die. Next are Bronn, Missandei/Greyworm, Jorah, Euron, Yara, Tormund and Davos.

I think Sansa, Arya and Bran will survive past season 7. Out of those 3, I can see Arya and Bran die. 

I see Cersei and Jamie dying next season: Cersei by Jamie's hand and Jamie possibly by The Mountain for killing Cersei. I feel like Sansa's existence now is to kill LF for season 7 and that may be it. Lesser characters of Jorah, Missandei and Greyworm, the Dorne dummies, Jon's brothers at The Wall, Euron, Yara and Theon I dont see making it.

But I dont see Dany or Sansa surviving the show. 

1 hour ago, MoreOrLess said:

That's assuming that no politics will be involved in the game end at all, I think its possible they might well be or at least still feature until quite close to the end of the story. I don't think the plot with the Dead/Walkers is automatically going to need hours and hours to resolve as your potentially dealing with simpler issues involving fewer characters.

I don't think that will War for Dawn be end game, contrary, I think end game will be rebuilding of Westeros. Politic will be included, but I don't think back stabbing is essence of politic. Diplomacy, compromise and changing way society work will be issues that will game become.

41 minutes ago, Christi84 said:

I see Cersei and Jamie dying next season: Cersei by Jamie's hand and Jamie possibly by The Mountain for killing Cersei. I feel like Sansa's existence now is to kill LF for season 7 and that may be it. Lesser characters of Jorah, Missandei and Greyworm, the Dorne dummies, Jon's brothers at The Wall, Euron, Yara and Theon I dont see making it.

But I dont see Dany or Sansa surviving the show. 

(Not really relevant to the topic but) I think maybe Jamie's death will be more dramatic. Considering how mad in love he is with Cersei in the show, I don't doubt he'll do something like killing himself after he kills Cersei. Or just give up on living, not really trying to fight the Mountain if it does come to a fight.

I feel like out of the main characters, Arya's not such an essential one to be there in the end. This doesn't mean she'll die though - I feel like if she was supposed to, they'd had already killed her off in Braavos.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the closest person to a real life threat right now is Bran. There's a big possibility he'll die after crossing the Wall, being used only to break its magic against the WW, but  I'm not sure either. It would be pretty lame to kill such a powerful character, but this is Game of Thrones.

Archived