Which major player will die next?

3 hours ago, permaximum said:

Sansa will definetely be dead when everything's over. The direwolf sealed her fate.

this is a famous misconception about the starks and their related direwolves, a dead direwolf doesn't indicate that the related stark will die shortly after, the first counter-example is Robb, he died before his direwolf, the second counter-example is Sansa herself, her direwolf died at the very start of the story and until now she's not dead, people are predicting that sansa will die each season since season 1 because of her dead direwolf and it was always false, the dead direwolf indicates only that the related stark will not be able to access the magical realm, this is why the story of sansa doesn't have the magical features like the other starks

10 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

I think pretty much being responsible for all the crap everyone finds themselves in right now classifies as pretty evil.

You're right but I meant some evil stuff "lately"...  Like Meryn Trant, Ramsay, Joffrey etc did just before dying. I don't know if persuading Sansa to marry Ramsay was evil or it was a stupid act on Sansa's part but after that only evil thing he committed organizing Loras and Cersei's imprisonment thus the clash between Lannisters and Tyrells. And it's debetable if that's really evil or not. After that, he didn't do anything remotely evil. So, he has to do some really evil "sheet" like Ned's imprisonment and only then he will meet his fate.

6 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

this is a famous misconception about the starks and their related direwolves, a dead direwolf doesn't indicate that the related stark will die shortly after, the first counter-example is Robb, he died before his direwolf, the second counter-example is Sansa herself, her direwolf died at the very start of the story and until now she's not dead, people are predicting that sansa will die each season since season 1 because of her dead direwolf and it was always false, the dead direwolf indicates only that the related stark will not be able to access the magical realm, this is why the story of sansa doesn't have the magical features like the other starks

It was a matter of seconds in Robb's case. It's not like Robb died and his direwolf lived more than a minute. And a direwolf death indicates the death of a Stark "in this story". It's just a matter of "when" not "if". So, that's the reason Sansa will die one way or another. Even if it means she will die in the last episode.

It looks you're a bit sensitive when it comes to Sansa but it's easier to accept she will die before the story is over because that's what's surely going to happen.

Probably best to ask who is on the kill list for next season. My friend Checkov tells me that the final shot of season 7 is the wall coming down. At which point all the politics inside Westeros become irrelevant. It is a short season as well so we are talking 7 episodes.

Littlefinger will only dies after he has achieved his life ambition. But I doubt he will live more than a few hours after. He is the guy who spends all his life plotting to achieve a position he is utterly incapable of holding. He might survive into season 8 but I think it is a bit more likely that he dies in the finale.

Littlefinger can't get the throne until after Cersei is dead or deposed. I suspect that Cersei might well end up fleeing KL and going North, taking the Iron throne with her. There are two possible folk I think might kill her. One is Jamie, the other is the Hound. Whoever kills Cersei will have to kill the Mountain first.

47 minutes ago, hallam said:

Probably best to ask who is on the kill list for next season. My friend Checkov tells me that the final shot of season 7 is the wall coming down. At which point all the politics inside Westeros become irrelevant. It is a short season as well so we are talking 7 episodes.

Littlefinger will only dies after he has achieved his life ambition. But I doubt he will live more than a few hours after. He is the guy who spends all his life plotting to achieve a position he is utterly incapable of holding. He might survive into season 8 but I think it is a bit more likely that he dies in the finale.

Littlefinger can't get the throne until after Cersei is dead or deposed. I suspect that Cersei might well end up fleeing KL and going North, taking the Iron throne with her. There are two possible folk I think might kill her. One is Jamie, the other is the Hound. Whoever kills Cersei will have to kill the Mountain first.

Littlefinger lasting the entire season would be a plot-hole of biblical proportions. There is no conceivable way he can tapdance through the minefield of his own lies that long. He told the Vale that the Boltons raided Vale and stole Sansa from his custody on the way to his family home, and suggested that Lord Royce was the one to tell the Boltons where to find Sansa. The entire damned North probably knows Littlefinger was at the wedding - and Jon knows that Littlefinger "sold" Sansa to the Boltons.

Cersei isn't going to flee King's Landing to go North. If she flees King's Landing, she sets off all the wildfire she can on her way out and heads west to Casterly Rock.

On 7/2/2016 at 5:20 AM, GilletteMace said:

now the show has killed quite a lot of the sidecharacters recently, who will be next in line? and i talk about major players like Tyrion, Arya, Dany, Jon, Cersei...

Margaerys death was very welcome but she wasnt really a major player. who of the fans favs will be the first to die?

dany obviously cannot die, she is too important for the story at this point. Jon may very well die off again but he was just recently ressurected. Tyrion would be a good kill, Arya even more so.

Cersei is pretty much dead already. so in my opinion Tyrions, Aryas and Cerseis clocks are ticking.

I believe Cersei and Littlefinger will get crossed off next season.

Basically, clear away the last of the major human antagonists so the people who remain are free to unite against the White Waller crew (the Mountain and Qyburn are probably gonna go, too, but they are not major, in my opinion)

On 7/7/2016 at 10:45 AM, dornishdragon said:

Cersei will die next season at Jaime's hands or during the attack by Dany's forces.

Arya and Jaime may also die next season amongst the major players although I am not sure how. 

I am also in the camp that Cersei is the best odds on the next major character dying, (major character I believe means any character left from S1E1). My only question is exactly how she dies? Again best odds place Jaime as the hands on favorite to kill Cersei. Let's not forget the person(s) who can get to Cersei either has to kill Ser Gregor or be close enough to Cersei to let them be alone together. Best bet is that either it's Jaime or possibly Arya in disguise. It would be disappointing if Cersei goes out in a ball of flame of dragon fire or wild fire, this would not be as satisfying. 

On 7/2/2016 at 5:20 AM, GilletteMace said:

now the show has killed quite a lot of the sidecharacters recently, who will be next in line? and i talk about major players like Tyrion, Arya, Dany, Jon, Cersei...

Margaerys death was very welcome but she wasnt really a major player. who of the fans favs will be the first to die?

dany obviously cannot die, she is too important for the story at this point. Jon may very well die off again but he was just recently ressurected. Tyrion would be a good kill, Arya even more so.

Cersei is pretty much dead already. so in my opinion Tyrions, Aryas and Cerseis clocks are ticking.

Which major player will die next?

I'm hoping Jon dies next.  Followed by Sansa.  Jon should never have come back to life in the first place.  What is dead, should stay dead.

I think Littlefinger will die by Sansa's hand by the end of season 7. Jaime will probably kill Cersei around that time as well. I don't know if Sansa is going to survive in the end. If we're going by the books, she's not one of the main five as the outline stated. But I think it's more likely it's the main six now since she's been a POV from the first book. But she still have significantly less POV chapters than the other five tough (except for Bran, but we know he's super important), so I don't know. 

7 minutes ago, GhostNymeria said:

I think Littlefinger will die by Sansa's hand by the end of season 7. Jaime will probably kill Cersei around that time as well. I don't know if Sansa is going to survive in the end. If we're going by the books, she's not one of the main five as the outline stated. But I think it's more likely it's the main six now since she's been a POV from the first book. But she still have significantly less POV chapters than the other five tough (except for Bran, but we know he's super important), so I don't know. 

If Sansa kills LF, she will cement her path much like Arya has... down the road of dishonor, falseness and murder. Unlike Jon who seems to follow the path of his father Ned, going about the honorable way which will definitely get him killed eventually. There seems to be an ongoing theme here in that honor kills but dishonor seems to survive. That is i expect Jon and Dany to die before its all done

Sam could be on the strangers list. He did steal Heartsbane from his father and Lord Tarly dosnt seem like the sort of person to take a slight to kindly. That sword was supposed to belong to Dickon, Lord Tarly made that perfectly clear to him on his 15th nameday, you would think that someone would remember something like that;)

Also, I too would very much like to see Littlefinger dead of the pale mare also while suffering a case of greyscale to his cockB)

At some point during S7 we're likely to see the exit of :

Cersei (& maybe Jaime)

Littlefinger

Melisandre

One or more Dorne Ladies

I do think Jon will play a major role in outing LF, if not off him, so that Sansa and Jon resolve any rifts between them that LF tries to cause (not a shipper, just want the Starks to get along). My hunch though is that LF will end up falling in a trap somewhere through his own plots and schemes.

Mel will likely play a role in Arya's plot and then exit. We have Kinvara and Thoros representing R'hllor at this point, and Mel already seems to be losing her spark, so her death will be some justice for Shireen and her victims. 

Possible, but not probable, other candidates for S7 that come to mind:

Beric

Varys

Qyburn

Grey Worm or Missandei (will be sad indeed if this happens)

4 hours ago, rhoynestar said:

At some point during S7 we're likely to see the exit of :

Cersei (& maybe Jaime)

Littlefinger

Melisandre

One or more Dorne Ladies

I do think Jon will play a major role in outing LF, if not off him, so that Sansa and Jon resolve any rifts between them that LF tries to cause (not a shipper, just want the Starks to get along). My hunch though is that LF will end up falling in a trap somewhere through his own plots and schemes.

Mel will likely play a role in Arya's plot and then exit. We have Kinvara and Thoros representing R'hllor at this point, and Mel already seems to be losing her spark, so her death will be some justice for Shireen and her victims. 

Possible, but not probable, other candidates for S7 that come to mind:

Beric

Varys

Qyburn

Grey Worm or Missandei (will be sad indeed if this happens)

Your top 2 are my top 2 (Cersei and Littlefinger).  Cersei, of course, is prophesied to die (by the Valonquar), and I think Littlefinger's gonna get the axe (or probably Jon's sword, actually) as soon as a few people get together and compare notes (most notably, Sandor, who is now headed north with the Brotherhood Without Banners.  When Sandor tells Jon how Littlefinger betrayed Ned that day in the throne room, Jon will be taking off Littlefinger's head within about 5 minutes)

I don't believe Jaime will die anytime soon, though.  I've believed for many years that Jaime will die a hero in the final battle.(probably after a meeting with Bran, which should be a VERY interesting conversation)

5 hours ago, Cron said:

Your top 2 are my top 2 (Cersei and Littlefinger).  Cersei, of course, is prophesied to die (by the Valonquar), and I think Littlefinger's gonna get the axe (or probably Jon's sword, actually) as soon as a few people get together and compare notes (most notably, Sandor, who is now headed north with the Brotherhood Without Banners.  When Sandor tells Jon how Littlefinger betrayed Ned that day in the throne room, Jon will be taking off Littlefinger's head within about 5 minutes)

I don't believe Jaime will die anytime soon, though.  I've believed for many years that Jaime will die a hero in the final battle.(probably after a meeting with Bran, which should be a VERY interesting conversation)

Dog is not gonna do sh*t. Jon can't do sh*t to LF no matter what. LF has many more men and gold then he has. The show hasn't become this stupid and fan-service...yet.

On 7/4/2016 at 7:35 PM, Darksky said:

Sansa fans seem to be the loudest/biggest show detractors from what I gather around the web, imagine the meltdown upon her death. whoa 

True, very very true! I have the same feeling if it happens in the show! A mad Arya would have done a perfect job to her sister. Who can forget the moment that Sansa stood against her family blaming Arya and Nymeria for what happened to her sweet Prince Joffrey? I sure can't. Anyway Sansa is a walking dead, her wolf died and so did she a long time ago, before she was given to Ramsey. In fact she chose to die by telling lies to the King and against her family. The Starks should be very suspicious of Sansa and watch their back, because she is wolfless!

Archived