SanSan next season?

13 minutes ago, LongRider said:

LF knew what was going to happen in that room and he used the info to blindside Ned and grab him.  Sandor is the man who would not commit kinslaying of Gregor when he had the chance, he's honorable in a fight and would recognize LF's sneaky moves.  So Sandor may have a thing or two to tell Sansa about LF. 

Also cool that the show had LF say he was almost cut in half, the last time he tried to take a woman. Be nice to see someone finish the job. :)

The hound and Littlefinger won't see eachother. No one's gonna say anything to Sansa or Jon or someone else that make them kill Littlefinger. In the end, there's no chance some unimportant foot soldier or muscle will be crucial taking down Littlefinger.

Better get used to the facts... And be patient. Littlefinger will die but not in a stupid way like this.

Actually, it's very likely that someone who is overlooked as "unimportant" takes down Littlefinger. He operates that way, no one thinks he's important enough to cause trouble. For him to have that as his own fatal flaw is poetic.

LF bet against Sandor at the tourney, but Sansa knew Sandor would win. And Sansa hasn't told anyone what Sandor means to her, she keeps that to herself. So this will be quite the surprise, something LF doesn't see coming.

LF and Sandor have been contrasted through Sansa's eyes in the books. Sandor didn't take her without her consent, LF did. LF kisses her, but she pretends to kiss Sandor. LF says older men make the best husbands, but she places Sandor in the marriage bed. And much more...

Also the showrunners said bringing back Sandor is of key importance. All the necessary players to set up the ending are in place, they said, and look who just came back. And as soon as he returns, they establish that he's headed north.

He was in the main cast from the start, although all he really did was protect Sansa (at the time, they said, "the developing relationship between these two... much more to come"). And they said he is a "main" character. They gave him his own "mini episode" for his return, because "the audience has such an investment in him."

23 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Actually, it's very likely that someone who is overlooked as "unimportant" takes down Littlefinger. He operates that way, no one thinks he's important enough to cause trouble. For him to have that as his own fatal flaw is poetic.

Very true. Ego might be his downfall, like Ramsay.

I would pay ten thousand dollars to

1 hour ago, Le Cygne said:

LF bet against Sandor at the tourney, but Sansa knew Sandor would win. And Sansa hasn't told anyone what Sandor means to her, she keeps that to herself. So this will be quite the surprise, something LF doesn't see coming.

They have been contrasted through Sansa's eyes in the books. Sandor didn't take her without her consent, LF did. LF kisses her, but she pretends to kiss Sandor. LF says older men make the best husbands, but she places Sandor in the marriage bed. And much more...

Also the showrunners said bringing back Sandor is of key importance. All the necessary players to set up the ending are in place, they said, and look who just came back. And as soon as he returns, they establish that he's headed north.

He was in the main cast from the start, although all he really did was protect Sansa (at the time, they said, "the developing relationship between these two... much more to come"). And they said he is a "main" character. They gave him his own "mini episode" for his return, because "the audience has such an investment in him."

No. You're wrong. You wish it happens that way. But it won't.

LF's days are numbered. He keeps making mistakes. He'll keep making more. But not for long.

They just kept him around a bit longer to max out the enjoyment of his death scene...

Ned: I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.

Littlefinger: All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem from navel to collarbone.

Ned: Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.

Someone needs to finish the job. Sandor did just that, from navel to collarbone...

LF's days are numbered. He keeps making mistakes. He'll keep making more. But not for long.

They just kept him around a bit longer to max out the enjoyment of his death scene...

Ned: I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.

Littlefinger: All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem from navel to collarbone.

Ned: Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.

Someone needs to finish the job. Sandor did just that, from navel to collarbone...

All LF needs to do to deal with him is just throwing a few bones in front of him.

6 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

The Hound is so going to go full Mycah on LF's arse and its going to make for a fantastic gif and profile avatar.

A Full Mycah!  Ouch!  Perhaps the show will have Arya and Sandor reunite for a buddy trip to WF.  Arya to reunite with the fam and the Hound to find his little bird again.  If so, LF better run!

1 hour ago, Ruhail said:

The Hound is so going to go full Mycah on LF's arse. Its going to be so satisfying, and make for a fantastic gif and profile avatar.

Dog can't even fight women. Did you forget Brienne went full Mycah on it's arse? That was satisfying and there are already fantastic gifs for that. Don't get me wrong (I love every sentence starts with this phrase) I like the hound but you know he's just the hound, nothing more.

That's why they had him take out a half dozen men with an axe.

He was weakened by a bite before. But she does have a bit of payback headed her way...

It barely walks straight. I doubt it can kill one Meryn Trant at this point.

5 minutes ago, permaximum said:

Dog can't even fight women. Did you forget Brienne went full Mycah on it's arse? That was satisfying and there are already fantastic gifs for that. Don't get me wrong (I love every sentence starts with this phrase) I like the hound but you know he's just the hound, nothing more.

That was plot magic. This season he went postal on people's arses to show hes still got it. If I were LF i would barricade myself inside Moat Caillin and never leave because The Hound is coming for him and he doesnt like it when sleazebags hurt Sansa....

Archived